Fwd: FW: Rims to australia

Hi all,

This is the latest communication from Syncro Services, and all those buying the rims should have a read-through. Fortunately, it seems that the original quote of 400 euros will stand for the shipment, which includes necessary insurance. I have already detailed in a previous email the approximate final cost of the rims delivered to Gary's warehouse. If you are not aware of that email, or have any further queries, please let me know individually as soon as possible.

Most vital now is for those who have expressed interest to confirm with me that they still wish to go ahead, as we will be placing our order as soon as possible. Obviously, payment to Syncro Services will need to follow soon after.

I have heard from Tony Ricketts some time ago, and one other person just recently that they need to withdraw, but we still have five sets of 15-inch wheels, and 2 16-inch wheels on order, which will still qualify us for a discounted rate. On the question of payment, what do people suggest as the most expedient/least costly means?

Gary, could you please give me the address of your warehouse, as the shipment will be marked with your address? Thanks. Also, we will need to arrange for pick-up of the rims from the Port of Melbourne for delivery to your warehouse. Do you have the details of any cheap and reliable local transport companies? I'm imagining probably a truck with a Hi-Ab crane on the back will be what's required, as it's going to be a heavy pallet-load.

Regards,

Francesca.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 4:15 AM
Subject: FW: Rims to australia
To: fcoles6@gmail.com

Hi Francesca,

the shippng agency confirmed the rates we got before, so please find our offer in the attachment. This shipping quote is valid for sea freight and shipping will take approx. 6-8 weeks.

I also got a quote for air freight which would be much faster - but also much more expensive (approx. 1600 €).

Please also check if the amount of rims and bolts are correct; otherwhise please let me know. Please advise the other Syncronauts that the original bolts DON`T fit for Mefro rims; if they don´t use ours with the right conus, rims will get loose....! A special rate has been applied.

Unfortunately the shipping agency does not guarantee the rates before we confirm the offer; but as they haven´t changed within the last 4 weeks, I think the offer will stay for a few days more.

Shipping is calculated to the port of Melbourne; please note that somebody (or another company from Downunder) will have to collect the parts and clear customs, also the national taxes and bunker fees on top of shipping price (usually 35% of the shipping costs) have to be covered at your end. I don´t know how much import tax Australia has...

Please also advice on your full address.

So, please let me know when there are any further questions, or if anything seems not to be like expected...

Alles Gute! / All the best!

Dina B. Gramann

Syncro Services
Amselweg 2a
29553 Bienenbüttel, Germany
Tel: ++49 (0)5823 955 413
Fax: ++49 (0)5823 955 419
www.syncro-services.com
Proudly we´ve organized the worlds biggest Syncro Meeting ever: "Syncro 25 Years" with 550 vehicles and 1400 attendees, see more info on: www.syncro25years.eu
Ust-IdNr / VAT ID-Number: DE 225 274813
Bankverbindung (innerdeutsch):
Institut: Volksbank Uelzen - Salzwedel
BLZ: 25862292
Kto: 204770500
Inhaber: Henning Gramann
Bank Details (for transactions from outside Germany only):
Address: Bahnhofstr. 33, 29553 Bienenbuettel, Germany
IBAN: DE 96258622920204770500
BIC: GENODEF1EUB

Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 08:49:17 +1100
Subject: Re: Rims to australia
To: ozpeanuts@hotmail.com

Hi Henning,

Thanks for the update. I look forward to the final offer coming through.

Regards,

Francesca.

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 7:21 PM, Henning Gramann <ozpeanuts@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi Francesca,

as the tasx department works very slowly we are still waiting for the tax number. But meanwhile I got a positive feedback that it would also be possible to ship the rims when the tax number is in "progress". i have asked the shipping agency if they wil accept that and also for a new offer and if I get the "green light", I will come up with a definitve offer very soon....

Dina B. Gramann

Syncro Services
Amselweg 2a
www.syncro-services.com
Proudly we´ve organized the worlds biggest Syncro Meeting ever: "Syncro 25 Years" with 550 vehicles and 1400 attendees, see more info on: www.syncro25years.eu
Bank Details (for transactions from outside Germany only):

Hi Francesca, I'm still in and my address for delivery is below. There is a big roller door so they can unload directly inside if there is a crane, otherwise i can unload by hand. Sometimes the drivers are helpful, sometimes they sit in their cab and leave you to it but it's only 27 wheels by my count so i'm sure i can manage. Just depends on how much packaging there will be for me to try and cut through to get the wheels off the pallet.

People can collect from my place during office hours. Mon-Fri 9-6pm.

Cheers
Gary

[2 0 / 2 1 Design]
44 Glasshouse Road
Collingwood
Vic 3066
gary@2021.com.au
www.2021.com.au
Tel 3 9942 3450
Mob 0417 352782

On 11/10/2010, at 10:46 AM, Francesca Coles wrote:

Hi all,

This is the latest communication from Syncro Services, and all those buying the rims should have a read-through. Fortunately, it seems that the original quote of 400 euros will stand for the shipment, which includes necessary insurance. I have already detailed in a previous email the approximate final cost of the rims delivered to Gary's warehouse. If you are not aware of that email, or have any further queries, please let me know individually as soon as possible.

Most vital now is for those who have expressed interest to confirm with me that they still wish to go ahead, as we will be placing our order as soon as possible. Obviously, payment to Syncro Services will need to follow soon after. 

I have heard from Tony Ricketts some time ago, and one other person just recently that they need to withdraw, but we still have five sets of 15-inch wheels, and 2 16-inch wheels on order, which will still qualify us for a discounted rate. On the question of payment, what do people suggest as the most expedient/least costly means?

Gary, could you please give me the address of your warehouse, as the shipment will be marked with your address? Thanks. Also, we will need to arrange for pick-up of the rims from the Port of Melbourne for delivery to your warehouse. Do you have the details of any cheap and reliable local transport companies? I'm imagining probably a truck with a Hi-Ab crane on the back will be what's required, as it's going to be a heavy pallet-load.

Regards,

Francesca.

Hi Francesca,

the shippng agency confirmed the rates we got before, so please find our offer in the attachment. This shipping quote is valid for sea freight and shipping will take approx. 6-8 weeks.

I also got a quote for air freight which would be much faster - but also much more expensive (approx. 1600 €).

Please also check if the amount of rims and bolts are correct; otherwhise please let me know. Please advise the other Syncronauts that the original bolts DON`T fit for Mefro rims; if they don´t use ours with the right conus, rims will get loose....! A special rate has been applied.

Unfortunately the shipping agency does not guarantee the rates before we confirm the offer; but as they haven´t changed within the last 4 weeks, I think the offer will stay for a few days more.

Shipping is calculated to the port of Melbourne; please note that somebody (or another company from Downunder) will have to collect the parts and clear customs, also the national taxes and bunker fees on top of shipping price (usually 35% of the shipping costs) have to be covered at your end. I don´t know how much import tax Australia has...

So, please let me know when there are any further questions, or if anything seems not to be like expected...

Dina B. Gramann

Syncro Services
Amselweg 2a
www.syncro-services.com

Proudly we´ve organized the worlds biggest Syncro Meeting ever: "Syncro 25 Years" with 550 vehicles and 1400 attendees, see more info on: www.syncro25years.eu

Bank Details (for transactions from outside Germany only):

Hi Henning,

Regards,

Francesca.

Hi Francesca,

as the tasx department works very slowly we are still waiting for the tax number. But meanwhile I got a positive feedback that it would also be possible to ship the rims when the tax number is in "progress". i have asked the shipping agency if they wil accept that and also for a new offer and if I get the "green light", I will come up with a definitve offer very soon....

Dina B. Gramann

Syncro Services
Amselweg 2a
www.syncro-services.com

Proudly we´ve organized the worlds biggest Syncro Meeting ever: "Syncro 25 Years" with 550 vehicles and 1400 attendees, see more info on: www.syncro25years.eu

<372-10 Coles.doc>

Gary -if I'm available and you could give me say an hour's notice I'd be happy to come across and help unload. I heard that where there's a wheel there's a way.
Cheers
Roger

--- On Mon, 11/10/10, Gary Cookson <gary@twentytwentyone.net> wrote:

Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Fwd: FW: Rims to australia
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Received: Monday, 11 October, 2010, 8:10 AM

Hi Francesca, I'm still in and my address for delivery is below. There is a big roller door so they can unload directly inside if there is a crane, otherwise i can unload by hand. Sometimes the drivers are helpful, sometimes they sit in their cab and leave you to it but it's only 27 wheels by my count so i'm sure i can manage. Just depends on how much packaging there will be for me to try and cut through to get the wheels off the pallet.

People can collect from my place during office hours. Mon-Fri 9-6pm.

Cheers
Gary

[2 0 / 2 1 Design]
44 Glasshouse Road
Collingwood
Vic 3066
gary@2021.com.au
www.2021.com.au
Tel 3 9942 3450
Mob 0417 352782

On 11/10/2010, at 10:46 AM, Francesca Coles wrote:

Hi all,

Most vital now is for those who have expressed interest to confirm with me that they still wish to go ahead, as we will be placing our order as soon as possible. Obviously, payment to Syncro Services will need to follow soon after. 

Regards,

Francesca.

Hi Francesca,

Please also check if the amount of rims and bolts are correct; otherwhise please let me know. Please advise the other Syncronauts that the original bolts DON`T fit for Mefro rims; if they don´t use ours with the right conus, rims will get loose....! A special rate has been applied.

Unfortunately the shipping agency does not guarantee the rates before we confirm the offer; but as they haven´t changed within the last 4 weeks, I think the offer will stay for a few days more.

Dina B. Gramann

Syncro Services
Amselweg 2a
www.syncro-services.com

Hi Henning,

Regards,

Francesca.

Hi Francesca,

Dina B. Gramann

Syncro Services
Amselweg 2a
www.syncro-services.com

<372-10 Coles.doc>

Hi Francesca. Confirming that I want to proceed with the order.

Re Payment. I assume that Henning will only want one payment so the only way is for us all to transfer our money to one person and that person can then make the payment. I bought some items from Henning and used Pay Pal which was very simple. Are you able to handle the finances or do we need a volunteer?

Regards, Peter

Peter_Coe_Consulting_Logo (2)

Ph:   02 6582 4650

Mob:   0400 998 917

Email:  peter@coeconsult.com.au

Web:   http://www.coeconsult.com.au/

20 Calwalla Crescent

Port Macquarie NSW 2444

Advanced Certified Coach   cid:image002.jpg@01C9A8A5.91AD6560

"Inspiring people to make positive changes in their work and personal lives"

Hi Peter,

I have PayPal and will be able to take care of the payment. Once I have confirmation of orders I'll advise people how much they owe individually. I think all should go smoothly.

Cheers,

Francesca.

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 4:09 PM, Peter Coe <peter@coeconsult.com.au> wrote:

Hi Francesca. Confirming that I want to proceed with the order.

Re Payment. I assume that Henning will only want one payment so the only way is for us all to transfer our money to one person and that person can then make the payment. I bought some items from Henning and used Pay Pal which was very simple. Are you able to handle the finances or do we need a volunteer?

Regards, Peter

Peter_Coe_Consulting_Logo (2)

Ph: 02 6582 4650

Mob: 0400 998 917

Email: peter@coeconsult.com.au

Web: http://www.coeconsult.com.au/

20 Calwalla Crescent

Port Macquarie NSW 2444

Advanced Certified Coach cid:image002.jpg@01C9A8A5.91AD6560

"Inspiring people to make positive changes in their work and personal lives"

That will be much appreciated Francesca. We are getting closer. Then it will be a search for the right tyres.

Cheers, Peter

Francesca,

I also like to confirm my order.

Theo
Francesca,

I'd also like to confirm my order for five 15" rims complete with wheel nuts.

When I recently bought from Syncro services I paid via bank transfer to avoid the PAY PAL fee. My payment went through quickly and easily, but I'm happy to go with whatever people feel's best.
Thanks to those who have confirmed. I will get back to you with more information soon.

Francesca.

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 10:13 AM, Craig <craig.clayton@fastjv.com.au> wrote:

Francesca,

I'd also like to confirm my order for five 15" rims complete with wheel nuts.

When I recently bought from Syncro services I paid via bank transfer to avoid the PAY PAL fee. My payment went through quickly and easily, but I'm happy to go with whatever people feel's best.