Fwd: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Bateman's Bay Trip?

Here is the document in pre-2007 format

If anyone can find a NICE OUTLINE of the syncro decal I will have my designers make a sticker template and I will slightly correct Roger's Deutsch. (I like it though - Sprechen Sie Syncro ?)



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Russell Sinfield <russell@solutionsoutsourced.com.au>
Date: Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 8:56 AM
Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Bateman's Bay Trip?
To: Mark Kofahl <markkofahl@gmail.com>



On 18/12/2008, at 8:52 AM, Mark Kofahl wrote:

<Sprechen sie Syncro.docx>


Message
Hi Mark,
 
I got the format from Chris our son earlier and have tried to post it to the group from here in NZ. It always comes back that it can't be delivered - the group does not exist - weird. Anyway, now that you have done it, people can open the attachment.
xxxElke
-----Original Message-----
From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mark Kofahl
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 9:15 AM
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com; Les Harris
Subject: Fwd: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Bateman's Bay Trip?

Here is the document in pre-2007 format

If anyone can find a NICE OUTLINE of the syncro decal I will have my designers make a sticker template and I will slightly correct Roger's Deutsch. (I like it though - Sprechen Sie Syncro ?)



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Russell Sinfield <russell@solutionsou tsourced. com.au>
Date: Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 8:56 AM
Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australi a] Bateman's Bay Trip?
To: Mark Kofahl <markkofahl@gmail. com>



On 18/12/2008, at 8:52 AM, Mark Kofahl wrote:

<Sprechen sie Syncro.docx>


Does this help?




> Mark Kofahl <markkofahl@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Here is the document in pre-2007 format
>
> If anyone can find a NICE OUTLINE of the syncro decal I will have my
> designers make a sticker template and I will slightly correct Roger's
> Deutsch. (I like it though - Sprechen Sie Syncro ?)
>
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Russell Sinfield <russell@solutionsoutsourced.com.au>
> Date: Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 8:56 AM
> Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Bateman's Bay Trip?
> To: Mark Kofahl <markkofahl@gmail.com>
>
>
>
> On 18/12/2008, at 8:52 AM, Mark Kofahl wrote:
>
> <Sprechen sie Syncro.docx>
> >
Les, Phill, Elke

Thank you - our designers will be able to do good .eps outlines from these.

Elke - you can try emailling me direct if you wish to send what Chris has done for your previously.

Thanks
Mark.

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 9:47 AM, <plander@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

Does this help?



> Mark Kofahl <markkofahl@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Here is the document in pre-2007 format
>
> If anyone can find a NICE OUTLINE of the syncro decal I will have my
> designers make a sticker template and I will slightly correct Roger's
> Deutsch. (I like it though - Sprechen Sie Syncro ?)
>
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Russell Sinfield <russell@solutionsoutsourced.com.au>
> Date: Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 8:56 AM
> Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Bateman's Bay Trip?
> To: Mark Kofahl <markkofahl@gmail.com>
>
>
>
> On 18/12/2008, at 8:52 AM, Mark Kofahl wrote:
>
> <Sprechen sie Syncro.docx>
> >


Message
Mark - it is the same Word Document you posted. xxx
-----Original Message-----
From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mark Kofahl
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 9:52 AM
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Bateman's Bay Trip?

Les, Phill, Elke

Thank you - our designers will be able to do good .eps outlines from these.

Elke - you can try emailling me direct if you wish to send what Chris has done for your previously.

Thanks
Mark.

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 9:47 AM, <plander@optusnet. com.au> wrote:

Does this help?



> Mark Kofahl <markkofahl@gmail. com> wrote:
>
> Here is the document in pre-2007 format
>
> If anyone can find a NICE OUTLINE of the syncro decal I will have my
> designers make a sticker template and I will slightly correct Roger's
> Deutsch. (I like it though - Sprechen Sie Syncro ?)
>
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Russell Sinfield <russell@solutionsou tsourced. com.au>
> Date: Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 8:56 AM
> Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australi a] Bateman's Bay Trip?
> To: Mark Kofahl <markkofahl@gmail. com>
>
>
>
> On 18/12/2008, at 8:52 AM, Mark Kofahl wrote:
>
> <Sprechen sie Syncro.docx>
> >