Les's shorted air-con wire

Les , I never worked out from the posts which wire actually shorted out. Could I please have the name of the technician that fixed the problem as I am convinced my erratic tacho signal/ lean mixture on take off / erratic idle on takeoff when air-con is running is due to the prestige air-con wiring.

Thanks.

Nick.

Nick,

I know that this is getting a bit drawn out but Yurik is making a diagram of the Prestige installation.  When he has done this, I will look at Stuart Parry’s Prestige installation, which we believe to be original, so that we can home in on the wire that shorted out on mine. 

Bear in mind that I never saw mine; it was found and fixed in a workshop a very long way from where I live, so I didn’t see the work in progress.

Les

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of nickbellau
Sent: 28 January 2010 17:42
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Les's shorted air-con wire

Les , I never worked out from the posts which wire actually shorted out. Could I please have the name of the technician that fixed the problem as I am convinced my erratic tacho signal/ lean mixture on take off / erratic idle on takeoff when air-con is running is due to the prestige air-con wiring.

Thanks.

Nick.