Micro Switch

Hi Group,
Had Syncro woes for a few weeks now and finally narrowed the search for the culprit down to the Micro Switch in the air intake. It does work but only intermittently ,that's why it took me a while to find out.
Question, has anybody one for sale or does know where I could buy one ?
Help would be greatly appreciated.
Hartmut

Sent from my iPad
What micro switch?
Theo
 near the AFM , on the throttle body
Hartmut

Sent from my WalkingStick!

On 10/10/2014, at 3:28 PM, "Theo Weiss teows@melbpc.org.au [Syncro_T3_Australia]" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

What micro switch?
Theo

Get a vacuum operated replacement switch from Gowest
Easy to fit and no adjusting , plug and play

On Friday, October 10, 2014, Hartmut Kiehn hartis@live.com.au [Syncro_T3_Australia] <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hartmut

On 10/10/2014, at 3:28 PM, "Theo Weiss teows@melbpc.org.au [Syncro_T3_Australia]" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

What micro switch?
Theo

--
Philippe Tyack
Mobile:+61450059162

Hartmut

Is this the switch you require? If so its surplus to my needs – it’s yours if you want it.  Micro switch is used but works ok.

Yurik

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Friday, 10 October 2014 12:19 PM
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Micro Switch

Hi Group,
Had Syncro woes for a few weeks now and finally narrowed the search for the culprit down to the Micro Switch in the air intake. It does work but only intermittently ,that's why it took me a while to find out.
Hartmut

Sent from my iPad

Hi Yurik, that's exactly the one, thank you so much,  will send you address .
Hartmut

Sent from my iPad

On 10 Oct 2014, at 7:46 pm, "'Yurik Orlowsky' yuriko@iinet.net.au [Syncro_T3_Australia]" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hartmut

Is this the switch you require? If so its surplus to my needs – it’s yours if you want it.  Micro switch is used but works ok.

Yurik

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Friday, 10 October 2014 12:19 PM
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Micro Switch

Hi Group,
Hartmut

Sent from my iPad

<DSCF2234.jpg>
Many thanks Phil,  didn't know that such an animal existed, will have a look at Gowesty and might get one as a spare.... Hartmut

Sent from my iPad

On 10 Oct 2014, at 7:20 pm, "Philippe Tyack philtyack@gmail.com [Syncro_T3_Australia]" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Get a vacuum operated replacement switch from Gowest

Easy to fit and no adjusting , plug and play

On Friday, October 10, 2014, Hartmut Kiehn hartis@live.com.au [Syncro_T3_Australia] <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hartmut

What micro switch?
Theo

--
Philippe Tyack
Mobile:+61450059162

Likewise, good to know. I was considering getting a spare throttle body rebuilt one day as a spare
I wonder if the vaccum one is affected when the fast idle valve kicks in?
Richard