New photos

Hey all,Happy new year.
I returned from my annual holiday to Hat head last night.Bus went like a dream,no issues except a punctured tyre.Warning to all to let out some tyre pressure before attempting any off-roading.
I will report on fuel economy when I fill up tomorrow.
Had a great day with Skot and family for our third annual Mid-nothcoasters get together.Skot came up from Cresent Head,we had some lunch then we dumped our families at the creek so we could do some syncrotism.
Hart,Bill,Peter and others were all missed and hopefully it all lines up for 2014.
I have put a few photos in the photo section under Mid-nothcoasters 2013,and there is a lot more in my album,Ben Croft,of what else I get up to,more to come when the rest of my crew get home.
BenC
Hi Ben
Nice photos. Good to see a pair of Syncros hanging out together.
Gerald

--- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, "Ben" wrote:
>
> Hey all,Happy new year.
> I returned from my annual holiday to Hat head last night.Bus went like a dream,no issues except a punctured tyre.Warning to all to let out some tyre pressure before attempting any off-roading.
> I will report on fuel economy when I fill up tomorrow.
> Had a great day with Skot and family for our third annual Mid-nothcoasters get together.Skot came up from Cresent Head,we had some lunch then we dumped our families at the creek so we could do some syncrotism.
> Hart,Bill,Peter and others were all missed and hopefully it all lines up for 2014.
> I have put a few photos in the photo section under Mid-nothcoasters 2013,and there is a lot more in my album,Ben Croft,of what else I get up to,more to come when the rest of my crew get home.
> BenC
>
Ben,

Thanks for the photos.

My photos are very similar so I will see if I can find any others that are different to post up.

Cheers,

Skot

On 9/01/2013 8:23 AM, geraldandrobyn wrote:

Hi Ben
Nice photos. Good to see a pair of Syncros hanging out together.
Gerald

>
> Hey all,Happy new year.
> I returned from my annual holiday to Hat head last night.Bus went like a dream,no issues except a punctured tyre.Warning to all to let out some tyre pressure before attempting any off-roading.
> I will report on fuel economy when I fill up tomorrow.
> Had a great day with Skot and family for our third annual Mid-nothcoasters get together.Skot came up from Cresent Head,we had some lunch then we dumped our families at the creek so we could do some syncrotism.
> Hart,Bill,Peter and others were all missed and hopefully it all lines up for 2014.
> I have put a few photos in the photo section under Mid-nothcoasters 2013,and there is a lot more in my album,Ben Croft,of what else I get up to,more to come when the rest of my crew get home.
> BenC
>

Nice shots Ben. Hopefully we will be there in January 2014. We are probably going to the Woodford Folk Festival but it will be over by the time Hat Head comes around. I am going up there next week to visit neighbours who book that time every year. Might try and find that trail that you went along. Regards, Peter from Port

Peter,PM me if you want some directions.
BenC

--- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Coe" wrote:
>
> Nice shots Ben. Hopefully we will be there in January 2014. We are probably
> going to the Woodford Folk Festival but it will be over by the time Hat Head
> comes around. I am going up there next week to visit neighbours who book
> that time every year. Might try and find that trail that you went along.
> Regards, Peter from Port
>
Hi group, earlier this week I gave in to the dark side & bought myself a T5 2wd Multivan to haul my family around in. Fantastic to drive , safe powerful, economical, smooth & has aircon that works in the 40 deg heat. I still have my syncro & would much rather be seen driving that around than the quite "common" looking T5. This brings my VW van tally to 4 & need to cut that number back to 3 or possibly 2. Have decided that my T3 2wd Trakka Multivan will be the first to go to a new home. My question to this group is , how much is this bus worth? Not a full camper , but very handy as a weekender. I'm hoping Ben Croft might have an idea as he's got the syncro equivalent of my 2wd . Apologies for not being syncro related but hope somebody can give me an idea of it's worth before I advertise it. Thanks, Eddie.
Eddie,I am not right up with current market prices,but would of thought it was worth around $8000.
BenC

--- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, "eddie" wrote:
>
> Hi group, earlier this week I gave in to the dark side & bought myself a T5 2wd Multivan to haul my family around in. Fantastic to drive , safe powerful, economical, smooth & has aircon that works in the 40 deg heat. I still have my syncro & would much rather be seen driving that around than the quite "common" looking T5. This brings my VW van tally to 4 & need to cut that number back to 3 or possibly 2. Have decided that my T3 2wd Trakka Multivan will be the first to go to a new home. My question to this group is , how much is this bus worth? Not a full camper , but very handy as a weekender. I'm hoping Ben Croft might have an idea as he's got the syncro equivalent of my 2wd . Apologies for not being syncro related but hope somebody can give me an idea of it's worth before I advertise it. Thanks, Eddie.
>
Thanks Ben, That's about the figure I was guessing too.
>
> Eddie,I am not right up with current market prices,but would of thought it was worth around $8000.
> BenC
>
> --- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, "eddie" wrote:
> >
> > Hi group, earlier this week I gave in to the dark side & bought myself a T5 2wd Multivan to haul my family around in. Fantastic to drive , safe powerful, economical, smooth & has aircon that works in the 40 deg heat. I still have my syncro & would much rather be seen driving that around than the quite "common" looking T5. This brings my VW van tally to 4 & need to cut that number back to 3 or possibly 2. Have decided that my T3 2wd Trakka Multivan will be the first to go to a new home. My question to this group is , how much is this bus worth? Not a full camper , but very handy as a weekender. I'm hoping Ben Croft might have an idea as he's got the syncro equivalent of my 2wd . Apologies for not being syncro related but hope somebody can give me an idea of it's worth before I advertise it. Thanks, Eddie.
> >
>