New Wheels & Tyres

Hi,

Sorry to hear about Syncro Tom and Theo having problems right now.

Finally after much tooing and froing my bus has new feet so I thought I better post a pic. Less rubbing on the guards noted and smoother to drive.. V happy Thanks for all the help peeps, you know who you are!

Rowan
Sent from Yahoo!7 Mail on Android

Looks great Rowan.

On 30/09/2014 9:14 AM, Rowan Hardinge rowan.hardinge@yahoo.com [Syncro_T3_Australia] wrote:

Hi,

Finally after much tooing and froing my bus has new feet so I thought I better post a pic. Less rubbing on the guards noted and smoother to drive.. V happy Thanks for all the help peeps, you know who you are!

Rowan
Sent from Yahoo!7 Mail on Android

Well done Rowan. I much prefer the gearing with big rubber and the improvement to the speedo calibration helps!

From: "spbconsulting@bigpond.com [Syncro_T3_Australia]" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com>
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, 30 September 2014, 10:09
Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] New Wheels & Tyres

Looks great Rowan.

On 30/09/2014 9:14 AM, Rowan Hardinge rowan.hardinge@yahoo.com [Syncro_T3_Australia] wrote:

Hi,

Hi Peter and group,

Road Test report:

Went for a long drive over 900 km on the weekend covering National parks, fire trails, dirt roads windy bitumen, even got bogged in a creek bed because I currently have the front drive shaft out. Doh!

Self recovered with some crafty use of surrounding environment and Jack. Lesson on learned!

I find the Tiguan wheels and tyres BFG AT great on sealed and especially unsealed roads. Very sure footed, light to steer. The tread fills up with mud quite easily. Like all terrains do. Some rocks get caught in the tread from time to time. Bit noisy on the road but not too bad. But who cares they look awesome ; )
Turn up he stereo!

BTW my Syncro is almost 390K on the clock with original gearbox still doing fine! Fingers crossed..

Rowan

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

To: rowan.hardinge@yahoo.com <rowan.hardinge@yahoo.com>;
Subject: Re: New Wheels & Tyres
Sent: Sun, Oct 5, 2014 8:34:53 PM

Looks great Rowan, I particularly like the white writing on the rubber.

In Helsinki today but did see one Syncro in Iceland.

Cheers

PK
Excellent Rowan.

Now there is a good report on a great syncro trip.

They are just the best - most versatile and capable vehicles around (when they have their drive-shaft in!

Cheers,

Skot

On 9/10/2014 1:41 PM, Rowan Hardinge rowan.hardinge@yahoo.com [Syncro_T3_Australia] wrote:

Hi Peter and group,

Road Test report:

Went for a long drive over 900 km on the weekend covering National parks, fire trails, dirt roads windy bitumen, even got bogged in a creek bed because I currently have the front drive shaft out. Doh!

Self recovered with some crafty use of surrounding environment and Jack. Lesson on learned!

I find the Tiguan wheels and tyres BFG AT great on sealed and especially unsealed roads. Very sure footed, light to steer. The tread fills up with mud quite easily. Like all terrains do. Some rocks get caught in the tread from time to time. Bit noisy on the road but not too bad. But who cares they look awesome ; )
Turn up he stereo!

BTW my Syncro is almost 390K on the clock with original gearbox still doing fine! Fingers crossed..

Rowan

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

To: rowan.hardinge@yahoo.com <rowan.hardinge@yahoo.com>;
Subject: Re: New Wheels Tyres
Sent: Sun, Oct 5, 2014 8:34:53 PM

Looks great Rowan, I particularly like the white writing on the rubber.

In Helsinki today but did see one Syncro in Iceland.

Cheers

PK

Hi What size are your wheels and tyres?
Alf
Hi Can anybody tell me what sized the Tiguan wheels are to fit T3???? (what is the ET )

On Saturday, 21 March 2015, 11:29, "alf ando dansk53bus@yahoo.com.au [Syncro_T3_Australia]" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Alf

16x6.5 ET33

On Sunday, 22 March 2015, 9:15, "alf ando dansk53bus@yahoo.com.au [Syncro_T3_Australia]" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi Can anybody tell me what sized the Tiguan wheels are to fit T3???? (what is the ET )

On Saturday, 21 March 2015, 11:29, "alf ando dansk53bus@yahoo.com.au [Syncro_T3_Australia]" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Alf