NSW east coast

Just a quick note to wish all the best to our NSW coast members. I hope you are all safe, dry and well. That's a lot of rain, I bet your syncros are paying their way this week. Gregor

Hi Greg,
Thank you for your concern. As
of 9 pm last night when we checked the river heights we are ok. Was just luck. However we were well prepared
All tools and syncro spares etc i lifted up and would have jacked up the Syncro by .6 of a metre if need be. All in all a good exercise for us to keep us on our toes. Next in line is the trailer for the horses or some platform for them .
This Is the tax we pay for the privilege to have this mighty river as our neighbour.
Hart

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Just a quick note to wish all the best to our NSW coast members. I hope you are all safe, dry and well. That's a lot of rain, I bet your syncros are paying their way this week. Gregor

Hello Hart
                  Glad to hear that all is well with the river this time.

Finally read your article in the VW Mag, was a good read. Thanks Peter for that and also the blog of the trip as you went along, was good to keep track of the event at the time. 

Was hoping to catch up with you all at Valla this year but not sure I will be making it now unfortunately. 

Regards

Bruce CQ

On 6 Jun 2016, at 8:50 AM, Hartmut Kiehn hartis@live.com.au [Syncro_T3_Australia] <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi Greg,
of 9 pm last night when we checked the river heights we are ok. Was just luck. However we were well prepared
All tools and syncro spares etc i lifted up and would have jacked up the Syncro by .6 of a metre if need be. All in all a good exercise for us to keep us on our toes. Next in line is the trailer for the horses or some platform for them .
This Is the tax we pay for the privilege to have this mighty river as our neighbour.
Hart

Morning Hart;
Are you down the road that goes past the tomato farm.
Bob  VW4X4

Sent: Monday, June 6, 2016 8:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] NSW east coast

Hello Hart

Finally read your article in the VW Mag, was a good read. Thanks Peter for that and also the blog of the trip as you went along, was good to keep track of the event at the time.

Was hoping to catch up with you all at Valla this year but not sure I will be making it now unfortunately.

Regards

Bruce CQ

On 6 Jun 2016, at 8:50 AM, Hartmut Kiehn hartis@live.com.au [Syncro_T3_Australia] <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi Greg,
Hart

Hi Bob
We are at Oakes Crescent off Hastings River Dr
From PcfzHwy into HasRivDr follow for 300m turn left into Oakes Crs #107 (we are next to river :-) Hart

-------- Original message --------
From: "'RC Dale' rcdale@bigpond.com [Syncro_T3_Australia]" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com>
Date:08/06/2016 9:57 AM (GMT+10:00)
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Cc:

Morning Hart;
Are you down the road that goes past the tomato farm.
Bob  VW4X4

Sent: Monday, June 6, 2016 8:59 PM

Hello Hart

Regards

Bruce CQ

Hi Greg,
Hart