oil seal

Hi Roger,

Sam here, just wondering do you think the seals will arrive before the nationals on the 27th?

Cheers, Sam
Apologies, thought I was sending a quick private message, but doesn't matter. Hoping that I might make it to the nationals. Just checking with the better half regards logistics. Sam

--- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, "heysamuelarnold" <me@...> wrote:
>
> Hi Roger,
>
> Sam here, just wondering do you think the seals will arrive before the nationals on the 27th?
>
> Cheers, Sam
>
Hello

Can anyone help with seat covers that fit transporter seats. I am after sheep skin covers off the shelf if possible as I had a quote for custom and they want $600.

Thanks,

Leighton

Hope so Sam, just have to wait and see.
                                                            Cheers, Roger.

I think mine were from SupaCheap a few years ago, about $200 a pair fitting is good the backside and other bits were fake but have worn well and I have used them on my other vehicles when the Syncro has been in the workshop as they the sheep arent compatible with mechanics overalls.

Maybe since the drought broke the price of sheep has risen but the custom made job is probably 100% sheep.

Philip

To: syncro_t3_australia@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 16 May 2012 1:47 PM
Subject: RE: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Re:seat covers

Hello

Can anyone help with seat covers that fit transporter seats. I am after sheep skin covers off the shelf if possible as I had a quote for custom and they want $600.

Thanks,

Leighton

Hello Philip,

Thanks and I am having trouble getting seat covers to fit the seat part of my transporter seats. I have some sheep skin cover from SupaCheap, but not that happy with the seat fit.

Leighton

To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 20:56:38 -0700
Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Re:seat covers

I think mine were from SupaCheap a few years ago, about $200 a pair fitting is good the backside and other bits were fake but have worn well and I have used them on my other vehicles when the Syncro has been in the workshop as they the sheep arent compatible with mechanics overalls.

Maybe since the drought broke the price of sheep has risen but the custom made job is probably 100% sheep.

Philip

To: syncro_t3_australia@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 16 May 2012 1:47 PM
Subject: RE: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Re:seat covers

Hello

Thanks,

Leighton