Overlander magazine T3 tests

Hartmut,
If you were able to scan your copies could you put them on our website? If you can only copy them would love a hard copy when you come down for the Tassie Tour. (Could be prerequisite reading)

Regarding the levitating VW that's easily done - you just have to go over sand dunes quickly enough although I agree with Les that changing direction is more difficult . Some Toyota drivers even seem to have overcome the stopping problem.   
see :  < http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEkln0j4S80
>
See you soon.
Roger
Melbourne

To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, 1 February 2013 6:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Dubflecta

Jon,  you wanted to know in which mags the T3s were tested. Here they are, OVERLANDER 4x4 July 89 full test of the Tristar (mine).
OVERLANDER  4x4  October 89 Simpson Desert Crossing, the hard road west, ('cos the dunes are much steeper going West), Trakka and Tristar
are support vehicles for some jap 4x4s on test run.
If you can't find those mags ,I could have some copies made of my copies, courtesy of Bill & Marg.
Hartmut

it would be great to have those on the sight. i would love to read them as well.

i have found a compilation of all vw T3 sales prospects from around the world.

all OZ ones are there as well. 

Am 01.02.2013 um 20:03 schrieb Roger Bell:

Hartmut,
If you were able to scan your copies could you put them on our website? If you can only copy them would love a hard copy when you come down for the Tassie Tour. (Could be prerequisite reading)

Regarding the levitating VW that's easily done - you just have to go over sand dunes quickly enough although I agree with Les that changing direction is more difficult . Some Toyota drivers even seem to have overcome the stopping problem.   
See you soon.
Roger
Melbourne

Jon,  you wanted to know in which mags the T3s were tested. Here they are, OVERLANDER 4x4 July 89 full test of the Tristar (mine).
OVERLANDER  4x4  October 89 Simpson Desert Crossing, the hard road west, ('cos the dunes are much steeper going West), Trakka and Tristar
If you can't find those mags ,I could have some copies made of my copies, courtesy of Bill & Marg.
Hartmut

Thanks Jens. They are great to read. I will print them off to show people who are amazed at the technology.

Regards, Peter from Port

Roger,hi, will bring the mag copies with me, seeing PC of Port will upload the copies. Thanks Peter.   
Hart

Sent from my  iCutting board              
On 01/02/2013, at 8:03 PM, "Roger Bell" <bellrmit@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

Hartmut,

See you soon.
Roger
Melbourne

Hartmut

Thanks Hartmut. Would love to have a read of these. Scan or hard copy would be great. I can help with the scanning if need be.

I see there are some libraries in Aus that hold back copies but coverage seems to be sporadic:

Cheers.

Jon.

On 1 February 2013 20:03, Roger Bell <bellrmit@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

Hartmut,

See you soon.
Roger
Melbourne

Jon, you wanted to know in which mags the T3s were tested. Here they are, OVERLANDER 4x4 July 89 full test of the Tristar (mine).
OVERLANDER 4x4 October 89 Simpson Desert Crossing, the hard road west, ('cos the dunes are much steeper going West), Trakka and Tristar
Hartmut