Photos in section

No one should take computer lessons from me.but.You need to create an album in photo section,then put your camera memory card into the printer.Once the photos are on your computer,use the basic uploader to put your photos on.
Sorry,thats as good as it gets..
As far as computer science goes I'm a pretty good bagpipe player but if your printer or other accessories don't have a memory card I suggest you download Picasa 3 free from Yahoo- which is good for cataloging all your photos.It will scoop up any photos already on your computer.
Then down load any additional photos from your camera. When you have typed an email then click attach files, then Browse then click on the photo whereever you have told Picasa to store your photos. If you don't know this click on your photo and then keep clicking on the next level up green symbol until you find the pathway and then do the reverse after clicking browse.   
It works for me but having reread the above  I am open to the suggestion that I should stick to bagpipe playing.
Cheers
Roger 
--- On Tue, 23/11/10, bencroft96 <bencroft96@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Photos in section
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Received: Tuesday, 23 November, 2010, 8:18 PM

No one should take computer lessons from me.but.You need to create an album in photo section,then put your camera memory card into the printer.Once the photos are on your computer,use the basic uploader to put your photos on.
Sorry,thats as good as it gets..