poll closed

Hello all and thanks for those you paticipated in my poll.
From the info that was gathered I was surprised with the amount of people who use there Syncro daily.
It looks like the Syncro is used alot for holidays mainly in sunny areas but some may choose to holiday in the cold.
It was also an eye opener the amount of people who tow a trailer with their bus.
The most surprising was,and picture this,a Syncro carrying more than two people,and a trailer with cargo, driving very fast.

I didnt expect to have so many lead foots in this group!
BenC
Ben,

Sorry, somehow I missed this - I am not good at polls - not a big fan of the Census - I got the boss to fill that out.

All mine gets used for is a Mum's taxi to take the kids to school a couple of days a week then a campervan for Kombi Club and Christmas adventures.

I dont really have the time at the moment for anything more - work takes too much time.

Skot

On 29/08/2011 11:07 AM, Ben wrote:

Hello all and thanks for those you paticipated in my poll.
>From the info that was gathered I was surprised with the amount of people who use there Syncro daily.
It looks like the Syncro is used alot for holidays mainly in sunny areas but some may choose to holiday in the cold.
It was also an eye opener the amount of people who tow a trailer with their bus.
The most surprising was,and picture this,a Syncro carrying more than two people,and a trailer with cargo, driving very fast.

I didnt expect to have so many lead foots in this group!
BenC