Poly bushes

Has anyone installed the poly bush set from T3 technique ?
Home | T3technique -- Vanagon Parts and Accessories

Front OEM shocks are going after 30000 kms so considering replacing bushes
at the same time. Looking for more stability against crosswinds and no squeaks,

Mark

There are two types of OEM (original VW) shocks for syncros. After about 1988 Australian syncros were fitted with the heavy duty ones as the standard shocks only lasted 30000kms if you were lucky.
I did nearly 200,000 on my original shocks.
Since then have done over 80,000 on my Old Man Emu Nitro Chargers.

Drove my daughter in law home the other day, and she complimented the SYNCRO on the smoothness of it’s ride.
(Tyres currently set at 36 PSI because of the hot weather.)

Hope this helps.

On 13 Dec 2016, at 10:25 AM, plander@optusnet.com.au [Syncro_T3_Australia] <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

There are two types of OEM (original VW) shocks for syncros. After about 1988 Australian syncros were fitted with the heavy duty ones as the standard shocks only lasted 30000kms if you were lucky. 

I've got the poly bushes, old man emu shocks, and bfg all terrains. I now can say the handling in cross winds is close to my t5 van. Not quite the same but I can confidently control the bus in all conditions. I'm not sure what has the greatest positive effect on the handling, but together it makes for enjoyable ride. Eddie.
Thanks Eddie that sounds like a good outcome. Typo - I meant to say OME shocks. My van is lifted also which I think hastens the demise of the shocks, together with some of the driving I do. Possibly affecting crosswind stability also ? I'm on Bridgestone tyres at the mo, might switch to BFG next time.

Cheers,

Mark