Queens Birthday Weekend - Blue Mountains Syncro Adventure

Hi, if people are still planning to head into the mountains this weekend, you had better pack warm clothes. It was -2 this morning and will be -3 tomorrow.

Cheers,
Michael R

Michael,

I'm still keen regardless of the cold - just planning to get some thermal underwear before I go.

Planning on getting up there pre-dark on Friday arvo (somewhere between 3 & 4pm) hopefully in time to get a fire going so I dont freeze to death.

Dont think I will even pop the roof over-night.

I think I will bring and wear every piece of cold weather clothing I have!

The weather shall not defeat us.

You still keen Michael? - we need some local knowledge.

By the way anyone else still keen?

Cheers,

Skot

On 3/06/2013 9:06 PM, Michael Roberts wrote:

Hi, if people are still planning to head into the mountains this weekend, you had better pack warm clothes. It was -2 this morning and will be -3 tomorrow.

Cheers,
Michael R

Scott During my many trips to the snow my best friend was my hot water bottles wrapped in a towel and under the feather dooner. Just un rap the bottle as it cools.
Always fill the bottle as air can expand if the bottle is not full if its disturbed.
Happy Camping Pete

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 9:42 PM, Mr Scott Pitcher <spbconsulting@bigpond.com> wrote:

Michael,

I'm still keen regardless of the cold - just planning to get some thermal underwear before I go.

Planning on getting up there pre-dark on Friday arvo (somewhere between 3 & 4pm) hopefully in time to get a fire going so I dont freeze to death.

Cheers,

Skot

Cheers,
Michael R

Thanks Pete.

On 3/06/2013 10:27 PM, Peter Wilson wrote:
Scott During my many trips to the snow my best friend was my hot water bottles wrapped in a towel and under the feather dooner. Just un rap the bottle as it cools.
Always fill the bottle as air can expand if the bottle is not full if its disturbed.
Happy Camping Pete

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 9:42 PM, Mr Scott Pitcher <spbconsulting@bigpond.com> wrote:

Michael,

Cheers,

Skot

Cheers,
Michael R

Pete. On a frosty morning the hot water bottle usually has enough heat in it for a refreshing hand and face wash. Bill

Sorry but due to going on the table for shoulder surgery next week and having to clear up paper work I cannot make it , have a good time all the best.

Bob dale

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mr Scott Pitcher
Sent: Monday, 3 June 2013 10:35 PM
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Queens Birthday Weekend - Blue Mountains Syncro Adventure

Thanks Pete.

Happy Camping Pete

Michael,

Cheers,

Skot

Cheers,
Michael R

Ok Thanks for letting me know Bob.

Skot

On 5/06/2013 11:10 AM, Robert Dale wrote:

Sorry but due to going on the table for shoulder surgery next week and having to clear up paper work I cannot make it , have a good time all the best.

Bob dale

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mr Scott Pitcher
Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Queens Birthday Weekend - Blue Mountains Syncro Adventure

Thanks Pete.

Happy Camping Pete

Michael,

Cheers,

Skot

Cheers,
Michael R

Hi, it was raining all last night out this way but the weather reports say Saturday and Sunday should be OK. Who's still planning to head to the mountains? Some of the tracks will be very muddy but the main track in should be fine. People still keen?

Michael R

Sent from Yahoo!7 Mail on Android

To: <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com>;
Sent: Wed, Jun 5, 2013 1:23:35 AM

Skot

Bob dale

Thanks Pete.

Happy Camping Pete

Michael,

Cheers,

Skot

Cheers,
Michael R

Michael,

I am just about to leave.

Hopefully catch you up there.

I will only have mobile phone communication from here on 0418 680 189 - or the CB.

Cheers,

Scott

On 7/06/2013 12:19 PM, Michael Roberts wrote:

Hi, it was raining all last night out this way but the weather reports say Saturday and Sunday should be OK. Who's still planning to head to the mountains? Some of the tracks will be very muddy but the main track in should be fine. People still keen?

Michael R

Sent from Yahoo!7 Mail on Android

To: <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com>;
Sent: Wed, Jun 5, 2013 1:23:35 AM

Skot

Bob dale

Thanks Pete.

Happy Camping Pete

Michael,

Cheers,

Skot

Cheers,
Michael R