re: Happy Christmas one and all!

All,
Heh it's CHRISTMAS! So I'd like to jolly it along a tad .... enjoy a Xmas joke ok (thanks Antonio).

A Senior Cit named Les received a parrot as a gift. The parrot had a bad attitude and an even worse vocabulary.

Every word out of the bird's mouth was rude, obnoxious and laced with profanity. Les tried and tried to change the bird's attitude by consistently saying only polite words, playing soft music and anything else he could think of to 'clean up' the bird's vocabulary.

Finally, Les was fed up and he yelled at the parrot. The parrot yelled back. Les shook the parrot and the parrot got angrier and even more rude. Les, in desperation, threw up his hands, grabbed the bird and put him in the freezer. For a few minutes the parrot squawked and kicked and screamed.
Then suddenly there was absolute total quiet. Not a peep was heard for more than a minute.

Fearing that he'd hurt the parrot, Les quickly opened the door to the freezer. The parrot calmly stepped out onto Les's outstretched arms and said "I believe I may have offended you with my rude language and actions. I'm sincerely remorseful for my inappropriate transgressions and I fully intend to do everything I can to correct my rude and unforgivable behavior."

Needless to say Les was stunned at the change in the bird's attitude.

As he was about to ask the parrot what had made such a dramatic change in his behavior, the bird spoke-up, very softly ...

"May I ask what the turkey did?"

Happy Christmas one and all! .......

Ken

Meet singles at ninemsn dating Looking for a great date?
Merry Christmas to all fellow syncro owners and their families and I hope to run into a few of you on our travels up the coast - well gently anyway.

Still trying to fit all the crap in the syncro. I think I had better get the trailer happening.

Cheers,

Scott

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 11:49 PM
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] re: Happy Christmas one and all!

All,
Heh it's CHRISTMAS! So I'd like to jolly it along a tad .... enjoy a Xmas joke ok (thanks Antonio).

A Senior Cit named Les received a parrot as a gift. The parrot had a bad attitude and an even worse vocabulary.

Every word out of the bird's mouth was rude, obnoxious and laced with profanity. Les tried and tried to change the bird's attitude by consistently saying only polite words, playing soft music and anything else he could think of to 'clean up' the bird's vocabulary.

Finally, Les was fed up and he yelled at the parrot. The parrot yelled back. Les shook the parrot and the parrot got angrier and even more rude. Les, in desperation, threw up his hands, grabbed the bird and put him in the freezer. For a few minutes the parrot squawked and kicked and screamed.
Then suddenly there was absolute total quiet. Not a peep was heard for more than a minute.

Fearing that he'd hurt the parrot, Les quickly opened the door to the freezer. The parrot calmly stepped out onto Les's outstretched arms and said "I believe I may have offended you with my rude language and actions. I'm sincerely remorseful for my inappropriate transgressions and I fully intend to do everything I can to correct my rude and unforgivable behavior."

Needless to say Les was stunned at the change in the bird's attitude.

As he was about to ask the parrot what had made such a dramatic change in his behavior, the bird spoke-up, very softly ...

"May I ask what the turkey did?"

Happy Christmas one and all! .......

Ken

Meet singles at ninemsn dating Looking for a great date?

Merry Christmas to all.
Scott, I will be up on the 27th,if you have to be home on NYE,I will do my best to call you before then,I gave myself a christmas present today and ordered one of those german decouplers.I have been very good this year.Very keen to check your 2.7l bus out.This seems like the go for me.I will be doing Point Plomer Road,(I think you camp not far),will try to do it before NY.I have your number.

--- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, "Mr Scott Pitcher" <spbconsulting@...> wrote:
>
> Merry Christmas to all fellow syncro owners and their families and I hope to run into a few of you on our travels up the coast - well gently anyway.
>
> Still trying to fit all the crap in the syncro. I think I had better get the trailer happening.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Scott
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Ken Garratt
> To: Syncro _T3_Australia forum
> Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 11:49 PM
> Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] re: Happy Christmas one and all!
>
>
>
> All,
> Heh it's CHRISTMAS! So I'd like to jolly it along a tad .... enjoy a Xmas joke ok (thanks Antonio).
>
>
>
> A Senior Cit named Les received a parrot as a gift. The parrot had a bad attitude and an even worse vocabulary.
>
> Every word out of the bird's mouth was rude, obnoxious and laced with profanity. Les tried and tried to change the bird's attitude by consistently saying only polite words, playing soft music and anything else he could think of to 'clean up' the bird's vocabulary.
>
> Finally, Les was fed up and he yelled at the parrot. The parrot yelled back. Les shook the parrot and the parrot got angrier and even more rude. Les, in desperation, threw up his hands, grabbed the bird and put him in the freezer. For a few minutes the parrot squawked and kicked and screamed.
> Then suddenly there was absolute total quiet. Not a peep was heard for more than a minute.
>
> Fearing that he'd hurt the parrot, Les quickly opened the door to the freezer. The parrot calmly stepped out onto Les's outstretched arms and said "I believe I may have offended you with my rude language and actions. I'm sincerely remorseful for my inappropriate transgressions and I fully intend to do everything I can to correct my rude and unforgivable behavior."
>
> Needless to say Les was stunned at the change in the bird's attitude.
>
> As he was about to ask the parrot what had made such a dramatic change in his behavior, the bird spoke-up, very softly ...
>
> "May I ask what the turkey did?"
>
>
> Happy Christmas one and all! .......
>
> Ken
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Meet singles at ninemsn dating Looking for a great date?
>