rear side sliding windows for DoKa

Has anybody got any rear side sliding windows ( for rear doors) for DoKa they would like to sell.

Cheers

Peter

Gold Coast

0448 690 696

Peter, possibly not too easy to find them here. Most Dokas came with fixed windows. Try
tristar_connection and maybe we , Paul or me, could bring them back. We expect our Syncros to be back by mid October. Just a though.
Hart

Sent from my iPad

On 4 Jun 2015, at 5:27 pm, "peter.kolevas@gmail.com [Syncro_T3_Australia]" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Has anybody got any rear side sliding windows ( for rear doors) for DoKa they would like to sell.

Cheers

Peter

Gold Coast

0448 690 696

Hart,

Did you see this:

https://au.prime7.yahoo.com/a1/video/-/watch/28312035/one-mans-vw-passion/

You big TV star you

Cheers,

Skot

On 4/06/2015 8:50 PM, Hartmut Kiehn hartis@live.com.au [Syncro_T3_Australia] wrote:
Peter, possibly not too easy to find them here. Most Dokas came with fixed windows. Try
tristar_connection and maybe we , Paul or me, could bring them back. We expect our Syncros to be back by mid October. Just a though.
Hart

Sent from my iPad

On 4 Jun 2015, at 5:27 pm, "peter.kolevas@gmail.com [Syncro_T3_Australia]" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Has anybody got any rear side sliding windows ( for rear doors) for DoKa they would like to sell.

Cheers

Peter

Gold Coast

0448 690 696

Skot you are a genius. At last we can share it with friends !!! Thanks
Hart

Sent from my WalkingStick!

On 04/06/2015, at 8:59 PM, "Scott Pitcher spbconsulting@bigpond.com [Syncro_T3_Australia]" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hart,

Did you see this:

You big TV star you

Cheers,

Skot

On 4/06/2015 8:50 PM, Hartmut Kiehn hartis@live.com.au [Syncro_T3_Australia] wrote:

Hart

Sent from my iPad

Cheers

Peter

Gold Coast

0448 690 696

Very cool. Well done Hart.

From: "Scott Pitcher spbconsulting@bigpond.com [Syncro_T3_Australia]" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com>
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, 4 June 2015, 20:59
Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] rear side sliding windows for DoKa

Hart,

Did you see this:

You big TV star you

Cheers,

Skot

Hart

Sent from my iPad

Cheers

Peter

Gold Coast
0448 690 696

Thanks Greg btw I did not ask for it. When coming out of local airport I found 5 people looking at the doka we talked a bit and the family intros themselves as the Störtebekers
a rare German name which belongs to the most well known Sea Pirat in the 13/14 hundreds .he was my idol for many years and I have never forgiven the Hamburg State for having beheaded such a proud Pirat . Anyway they asked me if prime 7 could please come for an interview . And so it happened.
Hart

Sent from my WalkingStick!

On 04/06/2015, at 9:28 PM, "Greg Esposito gregespo73@yahoo.com [Syncro_T3_Australia]" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Very cool. Well done Hart.

From: "Scott Pitcher spbconsulting@bigpond.com [Syncro_T3_Australia]" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, 4 June 2015, 20:59

Hart,

Did you see this:

You big TV star you

Cheers,

Skot

Hart

Sent from my iPad

Cheers

Peter

Gold Coast
0448 690 696

Just a few photos of RATEX 2015 

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY S5 on the Telstra mobile network

-------- Original message --------
Date:04/06/2015 8:59 PM (GMT+10:00)
Cc:

Hart,

Did you see this:

You big TV star you

Cheers,

Skot

Hart

Sent from my iPad

Cheers

Peter

Gold Coast

0448 690 696

So Peter did you buy the SA twin cab with the Capri motor in it for sale in Brisbane last week
Cheers Pete SEQ

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 5:27 PM, peter.kolevas@gmail.com [Syncro_T3_Australia] <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Has anybody got any rear side sliding windows ( for rear doors) for DoKa they would like to sell.

Cheers

Peter

Gold Coast

0448 690 696

Hi Peter,

Yes I did, I couldn't help myself. I have been after a Doka for a while as a bit of a workhorse rather than wrecking my Syncro.

I was looking at the Alice Springs DoKa Syncro but at $24K it was out of my reach so was the Blue one in Gosford for $15K.

It is being delivered up next week the guy is getting an engineers certificate for it now. Then I need to roadworthy it and go for registration.

Hope I haven't made a terrible mistake! Excited and terrified at the same time.

Cheers

PK

Paul,

Awesome photos of a great trip.

Any more - hopefully they were just a teaser?.......

Cheers,

Skot

On 5/06/2015 7:10 AM, paulnevinfloors paulnevinfloors@yahoo.com [Syncro_T3_Australia] wrote:
Just a few photos of RATEX 2015

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY S5 on the Telstra mobile network

-------- Original message --------
Date:04/06/2015 8:59 PM (GMT+10:00)
Cc:

Hart,

Did you see this:

You big TV star you

Cheers,

Skot

Hart

Sent from my iPad

Cheers

Peter

Gold Coast

0448 690 696

Great little story Hart. I trust you will have a good time on the "expedition". The Tristar and Paul's syncro are off into their container soon I think so hope the shipping people treat them with the respect they deserve.

Happy travels

Bruce CQ
Thank you Bruce CQ,
It's now getting the block tidied up so that Elke can handle all events when it comes to mini horses, chooks, bees, the watch dog Milo, (Dachshund), the solar collectors and inverter,
the hot water collector, my plant nursery, and so much more like water tanks, gate valves and pumps.... a long list and more... 
She is confident that she will have all under her control...!! What more can a.man wish for !!
Hart

Sent from my iPad

On 5 Jun 2015, at 8:19 pm, "'Alison & Bruce Black' blackba3@gmail.com [Syncro_T3_Australia]" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Great little story Hart. I trust you will have a good time on the "expedition". The Tristar and Paul's syncro are off into their container soon I think so hope the shipping people treat them with the respect they deserve.

Happy travels

Bruce CQ

Peter good on you
I was thinking hard about it but could not get down to check it out for rust which was my only concern if its fine under all that tar its a VERY nice rig.LOVE the lights and BB and general appearance of the machine !!
Was thinking a locking or limited slip diff would be a nice addition. You should take Harts offer or see if he can source a complete rear RHS ? back door with the window if its possible to fit?
I've got a rusty twin diff lock SA micro bus and the SA bodies are prone to rust I've been told and looking at mine its not the same as German metal. They must have made their own brake press die because the blind pressing for LHD windscreen wiper shafts are not there. On SA made bodies.
Will have to catch up and check out your sweet work truck?
Cheers Peter SEQ

On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 3:27 PM, peter.kolevas@gmail.com [Syncro_T3_Australia] <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi Peter,

Yes I did, I couldn't help myself. I have been after a Doka for a while as a bit of a workhorse rather than wrecking my Syncro.

I was looking at the Alice Springs DoKa Syncro but at $24K it was out of my reach so was the Blue one in Gosford for $15K.

It is being delivered up next week the guy is getting an engineers certificate for it now. Then I need to roadworthy it and go for registration.

Hope I haven't made a terrible mistake! Excited and terrified at the same time.

Cheers

PK