Sticky Lifters & Heading South

Take my phone number with you -

03 9327 7609.

Les

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 10:15 PM
Subject: Re: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] 2.1 syncro WAS RUNNING now wont start

Hello again group,

Sorry to abandon the forum, we've been working on what is a compression and lifter issue for the last three nights until midnight and have found Yurik's reply very helpful (thanking you greatly).  We managed to bleed 3 of the four lifters on the left bank and have one which is just adjustment manually.  It will probably decide to bleed its self half way to Melbourne on boxing day, so hopefully I get it adjusted right and we are back on our way again.  We've also been fitting out our own In House Trakka set up. 

If anyone sees the fitted out white 89 syncro around over the next three weeks between Brisbane, Melbourne Tasmania, Sydney back to Brisbane be sure to flag us down. 

Many thanks for the help once again guys.

Bartley Olsen

Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox. Take a look.

Many thanks for your number les. . The lifter finally bled itself half way through our trip. Couple of minutes later we were back on the road after adjusting it back nicely. The syncros been great for the whole trip. We have quite alot of gear so  up hills its slowed to about 80 kays bu thats no problems.  we also have put it to the test with some tas beach driving and mountain driving.  We had a look at a few tracks that were not the the road map either. . . pretty fun getting lost for a few hours. anyway i will send through some photos to the group somehow when im back on the main land.  We have managed to spot 3 other syncros during our trip aswel. One being a T3 Trakka pop top with what looked like the rear diff lock and de coupler button.  Anyhow good luck to everyone over the holidays season. . Bart

To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, 23 December, 2008 10:08:40 PM
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Sticky Lifters & Heading South

Take my phone number with you -

03 9327 7609.

Les

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 10:15 PM
Subject: Re: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australi a] 2.1 syncro WAS RUNNING now wont start

Hello again group,

Sorry to abandon the forum, we've been working on what is a compression and lifter issue for the last three nights until midnight and have found Yurik's reply very helpful (thanking you greatly).  We managed to bleed 3 of the four lifters on the left bank and have one which is just adjustment manually.  It will probably decide to bleed its self half way to Melbourne on boxing day, so hopefully I get it adjusted right and we are back on our way again.  We've also been fitting out our own In House Trakka set up. 

If anyone sees the fitted out white 89 syncro around over the next three weeks between Brisbane, Melbourne Tasmania, Sydney back to Brisbane be sure to flag us down. 

Many thanks for the help once again guys.

Bartley Olsen

Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox. Take a look.