synco heir

Hello All, I would like to announce the birth of our third child Lindsay Ryan Esposito. He was born at 1.15pm on Wednesday after only three and a half days of labour! He weighed in at a healthy 4.31kg or 9lbs 8oz in the old. Mother and child doing great.
So I am in the market for a set of rear z belts&buckels and center lap belt if anyone is wanting to sell. I will in time be building a new main cabinet to have a set up like Skots so I will be selling off a full camper set of cabinets if any one is interested. Photos are in my photo file. There is also a swing out cooker with hob, grill and tv. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Syncro_T3_Australia/photos/album/1066122683/pic/list?mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=21&count=20&dir=asc

I am in Melbourne, it would be best to view the interior in situ and discuss options. Greg E

Love and congratulations to Alice.

Les

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of gregespo73
Sent: 02 March 2013 15:48
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] synco heir

Hello All, I would like to announce the birth of our third child Lindsay Ryan Esposito. He was born at 1.15pm on Wednesday after only three and a half days of labour! He weighed in at a healthy 4.31kg or 9lbs 8oz in the old. Mother and child doing great.

Greg,

Huge congratulations on the safe arrival of your boy. 4.3kgs is a big fella - obviously he likes his tucker!

Hopefully he continues to thrive throughout life.

Best wishes to his mum too.

Cheers,

Skot & Family

On 2/03/2013 3:47 PM, gregespo73 wrote:

So I am in the market for a set of rear z belts&buckels and center lap belt if anyone is wanting to sell. I will in time be building a new main cabinet to have a set up like Skots so I will be selling off a full camper set of cabinets if any one is interested. Photos are in my photo file. There is also a swing out cooker with hob, grill and tv. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Syncro_T3_Australia/photos/album/1066122683/pic/list?mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=21&count=20&dir=asc

I am in Melbourne, it would be best to view the interior in situ and discuss options. Greg E

Hi Greg,

Tony passed on the good news on Friday. Congratulations to you all and I hope Alice is resting up, as much as possible, after a gargantuan labour. Look forward to seeing your Syncro in people-mover mode - and to meeting young Lindsay too.

Best,

Francesca.

--- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, Mr Scott Pitcher <spbconsulting@...> wrote:
>
> Greg,
>
> Huge congratulations on the safe arrival of your boy. 4.3kgs is a big
> fella - obviously he likes his tucker!
>
> Hopefully he continues to thrive throughout life.
>
> Best wishes to his mum too.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Skot & Family
>
> On 2/03/2013 3:47 PM, gregespo73 wrote:
> >
> > Hello All, I would like to announce the birth of our third child
> > Lindsay Ryan Esposito. He was born at 1.15pm on Wednesday after only
> > three and a half days of labour! He weighed in at a healthy 4.31kg or
> > 9lbs 8oz in the old. Mother and child doing great.
> > So I am in the market for a set of rear z belts&buckels and center lap
> > belt if anyone is wanting to sell. I will in time be building a new
> > main cabinet to have a set up like Skots so I will be selling off a
> > full camper set of cabinets if any one is interested. Photos are in my
> > photo file. There is also a swing out cooker with hob, grill and tv.
> > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Syncro_T3_Australia/photos/album/1066122683/pic/list?mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=21&count=20&dir=asc
> >
> > I am in Melbourne, it would be best to view the interior in situ and
> > discuss options. Greg E
> >
> >
>
Congratulations Greg and Alice, on the arrival of the newest addition to your clan. Sounds like some busy and exciting times lie ahead. Best wishes & hope Lindsay is kind to his parents and allows them to sleep every now & then.
Greg, what is it that you want to do to your camper set up? I have my 2wd Trakka multivan for sale & wandering if swapping / adding/ changing/ some bits with yours might make it more attractive to buyers. Don't know your exact plans & it's just a thought on my side as I'm concerned about the amount of work involved . Give me a call if & when you have time to discuss. Eddie.0413585530.

--- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, "gregespo73" <gregespo73@...> wrote:
>
> Hello All, I would like to announce the birth of our third child Lindsay Ryan Esposito. He was born at 1.15pm on Wednesday after only three and a half days of labour! He weighed in at a healthy 4.31kg or 9lbs 8oz in the old. Mother and child doing great.
> So I am in the market for a set of rear z belts&buckels and center lap belt if anyone is wanting to sell. I will in time be building a new main cabinet to have a set up like Skots so I will be selling off a full camper set of cabinets if any one is interested. Photos are in my photo file. There is also a swing out cooker with hob, grill and tv. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Syncro_T3_Australia/photos/album/1066122683/pic/list?mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=21&count=20&dir=asc
>
> I am in Melbourne, it would be best to view the interior in situ and discuss options. Greg E
>
Thankyou all for your kind wishes. Greg

To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, 2 March 2013 9:49 PM
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Re: synco heir

Hi Greg,

Tony passed on the good news on Friday. Congratulations to you all and I hope Alice is resting up, as much as possible, after a gargantuan labour. Look forward to seeing your Syncro in people-mover mode - and to meeting young Lindsay too.

Best,

Francesca.

--- In mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia%40yahoogroups.com, Mr Scott Pitcher wrote:
>
> Greg,
>
> Huge congratulations on the safe arrival of your boy. 4.3kgs is a big
> fella - obviously he likes his tucker!
>
> Hopefully he continues to thrive throughout life.
>
> Best wishes to his mum too.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Skot & Family
>
> On 2/03/2013 3:47 PM, gregespo73 wrote:
> >
> > Hello All, I would like to announce the birth of our third child
> > Lindsay Ryan Esposito. He was born at 1.15pm on Wednesday after only
> > three and a half days of labour! He weighed in at a healthy 4.31kg or
> > 9lbs 8oz in the old. Mother and child doing great.
> > So I am in the market for a set of rear z belts&buckels and center lap
> > belt if anyone is wanting to sell. I will in time be building a new
> > main cabinet to have a set up like Skots so I will be selling off a
> > full camper set of cabinets if any one is interested. Photos are in my
> > photo file. There is also a swing out cooker with hob, grill and tv.
> > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Syncro_T3_Australia/photos/album/1066122683/pic/list?mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=21&count=20&dir=asc
> >
> > I am in Melbourne, it would be best to view the interior in situ and
> > discuss options. Greg E
> >
> >
>