Syncro wanted.

Hi everyone,
I need a vehicle that has enough room inside for my work gear and when not being used for work can accommodate my girlfriend and I as well as all of our climbing gear. It should have a bit more clearance than your average van and moderate off-road capabilities. Sound familiar? That's right, I need a Syncro! Ever since we saw our first Syncro parked on a street over in Perth my girlfriend and I have been really keen on getting our hands on one. Easier said than done though hence my post to you all here. Does anyone know of a Syncro looking for a good home or know where to look besides the obvious places such as Gumtree, Ebay Carsales and such like?
Thanks in advance for your assistance,
Roger.
Hi Roger,

I have two Syncros one of which I never use but is in exceptionally good condition. it has raised suspension and Old Man Emu shocks. has a double bed in the rear, that can be raised up on gas struts, also has an electric sun roof. I live in Denmark WA if you are close let me know if you would like to view it.
Cheers

Tony
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 2:34 PM
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Syncro wanted.

Hi everyone,
I need a vehicle that has enough room inside for my work gear and when not being used for work can accommodate my girlfriend and I as well as all of our climbing gear. It should have a bit more clearance than your average van and moderate off-road capabilities. Sound familiar? That's right, I need a Syncro! Ever since we saw our first Syncro parked on a street over in Perth my girlfriend and I have been really keen on getting our hands on one. Easier said than done though hence my post to you all here. Does anyone know of a Syncro looking for a good home or know where to look besides the obvious places such as Gumtree, Ebay Carsales and such like?
Roger.

Hi Roger,

We've got a Syncro camper for sale in Adelaide. I sent an email to the group a few weeks ago - I'll forward it to you directly in case you missed it or weren't a member then.

I've put some photos up at https://picasaweb.google.com/1 07029448851100869075/1989VWSyn croTrakka?authkey=Gv1sRgCM3Gn- -W1vv4Hg

cheers,

Michael

On 17/04/12 16:04, Roger wrote:

Hi everyone,
Roger.

Hi Tony,
it sounds like it could be a good fit for us. I'm based in Sydney but I'm from WA so I could get a friend or family member to check it out. Can you give me some more details such as year, model, km's and possibly some photo's? Also do you have a price in mind?
Roger.

To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, 17 April 2012 5:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Syncro wanted.

Hi Roger,

I have two Syncros one of which I never use but is in exceptionally good condition. it has raised suspension and Old Man Emu shocks. has a double bed in the rear, that can be raised up on gas struts, also has an electric sun roof. I live in Denmark WA if you are close let me know if you would like to view it.
Cheers

Tony

Hi everyone,
Roger.

Roger,

Seeing you are in Sydney my dad is selling his 1 Owner syncro with original 148,000kms which is a 2 seater with a bed a draw set up in the back with curtains and a rear tent plus a long ranger fuel tank and a powder coated alloy bull bar.

See attached photo.

Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers,

Scott

On 17/04/2012 6:44 PM, Roger Scott wrote:
Hi Tony,
it sounds like it could be a good fit for us. I'm based in Sydney but I'm from WA so I could get a friend or family member to check it out. Can you give me some more details such as year, model, km's and possibly some photo's? Also do you have a price in mind?
Roger.

Sent: Tuesday, 17 April 2012 5:25 PM

Hi Roger,
I have two Syncros one of which I never use but is in exceptionally good condition. it has raised suspension and Old Man Emu shocks. has a double bed in the rear, that can be raised up on gas struts, also has an electric sun roof. I live in Denmark WA if you are close let me know if you would like to view it.
Cheers
Tony

Hi everyone,
Roger.

Roger,

The more you know about Syncros, the easier and safer the process becomes.  Post to the group, tell us where you are and ask if there are any Syncro owners near you that you can go and talk to.   Keep an eye on the internet vehicle sales sites and keep an eye on this site.

Les

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Roger
Sent: 17 April 2012 16:35

Hi everyone,
Roger.

Hi Les,
thanks for that. I'm based in Clovelly in Sydney and would love to talk to any owners nearby about their Syncro experiences. I've had a few people contact me about my query so far which has been great and I randomly came across an owner in the Blue Mountains the other day. This was the first time I'd had a chance to have a close look. I was quite impressed.
Roger.

Sent: Thursday, 19 April 2012 12:30 PM
Subject: RE: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Syncro wanted.

Roger,
The more you know about Syncros, the easier and safer the process becomes.  Post to the group, tell us where you are and ask if there are any Syncro owners near you that you can go and talk to.   Keep an eye on the internet vehicle sales sites and keep an eye on this site.
Les

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Roger

Hi everyone,
Roger.

Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Syncro wanted. Roger, I’m just at Rozelle and happy to chat at some point – a bit flat out for the next week or so but after that I’m happy to show you through my Syncro and have a chat should you wish. I can be contacted on murray.lee@sydney.edu.au.

Kind Regards
Murray

On 19/04/12 1:23 PM, "Roger Scott" <talktoroger@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

Hi Les,
thanks for that. I'm based in Clovelly in Sydney and would love to talk to any owners nearby about their Syncro experiences. I've had a few people contact me about my query so far which has been great and I randomly came across an owner in the Blue Mountains the other day. This was the first time I'd had a chance to have a close look. I was quite impressed.
Roger.

Les Harris <leslieharris@optusnet.com.au>

Roger,

The more you know about Syncros, the easier and safer the process becomes.  Post to the group, tell us where you are and ask if there are any Syncro owners near you that you can go and talk to.   Keep an eye on the internet vehicle sales sites and keep an eye on this site.

Les

Hi everyone,
Roger.

Roger and ALL,

A date for your diary.

Anyone seeking to buy/sell/chatfest about T3 syncros in the Sydney region, suggest you attend the annual event ... VW Sydney Nationals on Sunday 27th May 2012.

It's usual a number of syncros do attend. Bit like bees around a honey pot.

For further particulars, goto: http://www.clubvw.org.au/showandshine

Cheers.

Ken

Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 20:23:51 -0700

Hi Les,
Roger.

Roger,
Les

Hi everyone,
Roger.

Cool see you all there!

To: _T3_Australia forum Syncro <syncro_t3_australia@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, 19 April 2012 5:52 PM

Roger and ALL,

A date for your diary.

Anyone seeking to buy/sell/chatfest about T3 syncros in the Sydney region, suggest you attend the annual event ... VW Sydney Nationals on Sunday 27th May 2012.

It's usual a number of syncros do attend. Bit like bees around a honey pot.

For further particulars, goto: http://www.clubvw.org.au/showandshine

Cheers.

Ken

Hi Les,
Roger.

Roger,
Les

Hi everyone,
Roger.

Roger,

What syncro did you see in the Blue Mountains? I live in the mountains at Springwood .

Leighton

Hi Les,
Roger.

Roger,
Les

Hi everyone,
Roger.

Hi leighton,
It belonged to a guy called John Clarke in Blackheath.
Roger

To: <syncro_t3_australia@yahoogroups.com>;
Sent: Thu, Apr 19, 2012 11:58:19 AM

Roger,

What syncro did you see in the Blue Mountains? I live in the mountains at Springwood .

Leighton

Hi Les,
Roger.

Roger,
Les

Hi everyone,
Roger.