T3 Parts / Wrecking Near Brisbane

Hi All,

Does anyone know of any wreckers in the Brisbane area wrecking T3s who don't charge crazy prices?

I would like to source some of the bits fitted to the Caravelles such as power steering, cruise control, carpets, and interior fittings to make my transporter window van based Syncro Trakka a little more comfortable. I am also missing the original jack.

By the way Bob Jane has the BFG A/Ts (215/75R15 and 235/75R15) on special this month. They seem to be matching the Tire Rack price (including shipping out of the USA). They have finally cottoned-on!!

Also some very very nice "old school" 15" Rial wheels that would fit the T3 for sale on Gum Tree:

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/adelaide-cbd/wheels-tyres-rims/rial-for-mercedes-alloy-wheels-15-new-tyres-nos/1047288341

I would love to fit them but am not game to as I am unsure that they are the correct (900Kg) load rating. They were aftermarket fit for the Benz W126 S Class in the 1980's.

Cheers,

Norbert.

Centre bore could be a problem on these wheels too?

On Tuesday, 10 June 2014 7:18 PM, "norbert.schlick@yahoo.com.au [Syncro_T3_Australia]" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi All,

Does anyone know of any wreckers in the Brisbane area wrecking T3s who don't charge crazy prices?

I would like to source some of the bits fitted to the Caravelles such as power steering, cruise control, carpets, and interior fittings to make my transporter window van based Syncro Trakka a little more comfortable. I am also missing the original jack.

By the way Bob Jane has the BFG A/Ts (215/75R15 and 235/75R15) on special this month. They seem to be matching the Tire Rack price (including shipping out of the USA). They have finally cottoned-on!!

Also some very very nice "old school" 15" Rial wheels that would fit the T3 for sale on Gum Tree:

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/adelaide-cbd/wheels-tyres-rims/rial-for-mercedes-alloy-wheels-15-new-tyres-nos/1047288341

I would love to fit them but am not game to as I am unsure that they are the correct (900Kg) load rating. They were aftermarket fit for the Benz W126 S Class in the 1980's.

Cheers,

Norbert.

Norbert,

There is a bloke in Toowoomba that is always wrecking T3's - only really 2wd's though:

His details are:

Contact ; Alec 0412126784
Location; Toowoomba, Qld

Cheers,

Skot

On 10/06/2014 7:18 PM, norbert.schlick@yahoo.com.au [Syncro_T3_Australia] wrote:

Hi All,

Cheers,

Norbert.