T3 Syncro Camper For Sale in Sydney.

Hi all,

not sure if there are any new members looking for a Syncro but just in case here goes...

This post is intended as a for sale ad rather than the start of a discussion thread. Anyone interested please contact me by phone or direct email rather than posting here.

1992 Transporter Syncro, 90,xxx genuine kms, one previous owner from new.

NSW rego until June 2014, registered and insured as a 4 seater campervan.

Trakka pop top roof, camper fit out including stove, 3 way fridge, sink, tap and water storage, ¾ width rock ‘n’ roll bed, mains hook up and plenty of cupboard space. The Syncro also has dual batteries and cruise control but no power steering or diff locks.

Since owning the van I’ve replaced the original front seats with Captain’s chairs and the fixed rear middle glass with sliding windows on both sides. I’ve also fitted a relay kit to improve the headlight power.

Mechanically the Syncro is in great condition. When I bought the van in June 2013 I had all fluids and filters changed. Last oil and filter change was done in December 2013. All carried out at Steve Muller’s workshop.

Just before I took ownership the Syncro had new shocks, CV boots and a windscreen fitted.

Bodywork is also in great condition for a vehicle of this age. Seams are excellent with absolutely no signs of rust. Garaged most of its life.

The van will come with a folder full of service history, receipts, original owner’s manuals, VW and Trakka brochures as well as both sets of original keys.

Price is $24,000 firm. No low ball offers please, I’m selling due to lack of use not because I’m broke!

Paul 0468 three seven five 168

This very nice Syncro is still for sale but if it's not gone by the end of the month I'm going to keep hold of it.

So if anyone who contacted me is serious now is the time...

---In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, <paulhardy76@...> wrote :

Hi all,

not sure if there are any new members looking for a Syncro but just in case here goes...

This post is intended as a for sale ad rather than the start of a discussion thread. Anyone interested please contact me by phone or direct email rather than posting here.

1992 Transporter Syncro, 90,xxx genuine kms, one previous owner from new.

NSW rego until June 2014, registered and insured as a 4 seater campervan.

Trakka pop top roof, camper fit out including stove, 3 way fridge, sink, tap and water storage, ¾ width rock ‘n’ roll bed, mains hook up and plenty of cupboard space. The Syncro also has dual batteries and cruise control but no power steering or diff locks.

Since owning the van I’ve replaced the original front seats with Captain’s chairs and the fixed rear middle glass with sliding windows on both sides. I’ve also fitted a relay kit to improve the headlight power.

Mechanically the Syncro is in great condition. When I bought the van in June 2013 I had all fluids and filters changed. Last oil and filter change was done in December 2013. All carried out at Steve Muller’s workshop.

Just before I took ownership the Syncro had new shocks, CV boots and a windscreen fitted.

Bodywork is also in great condition for a vehicle of this age. Seams are excellent with absolutely no signs of rust. Garaged most of its life.

The van will come with a folder full of service history, receipts, original owner’s manuals, VW and Trakka brochures as well as both sets of original keys.

Price is $24,000 firm. No low ball offers please, I’m selling due to lack of use not because I’m broke!

Paul 0468 three seven five 168

Now sold.