Thanks for everyones help

After buying my syncro 12 months ago, having a tranny rebuild and the vanagon syndrome...new oxy sensor...new tyres and 15 inch rims.. etc...etc. I finally got to use it on a trip we did over 1000klm over a 4 day period with 2 runs of 360klm non stop..and iam pleased to say that it purred along like a kitten...drove like a dream. Thanks to all those on this site who take the time to help people like who are just learning about our syncro's. Now i can set to and start converting it into a camper.

Phil Lee
Good to hear Phil! Nice when it all works for a change.

Regards

PK

--- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, "phil.lee73" <phil.lee73@...> wrote:
>
> After buying my syncro 12 months ago, having a tranny rebuild and the vanagon syndrome...new oxy sensor...new tyres and 15 inch rims.. etc...etc. I finally got to use it on a trip we did over 1000klm over a 4 day period with 2 runs of 360klm non stop..and iam pleased to say that it purred along like a kitten...drove like a dream. Thanks to all those on this site who take the time to help people like who are just learning about our syncro's. Now i can set to and start converting it into a camper.
>
> Phil Lee
>