Tony Ricketts Update

We are slowly getting things together for Tony. 

He is getting new parts on the camel train that arrives tomorrow, Andy Johns is sending him a used but functional AFM on a north bound camel train, Alf Anderson knew that there was a competent mechanic in Whyalla, only about 100 km from Iron Knob and within reasonable trucking distance, I have located said mechanic via Alf's contacts, Robert Cleveland has a new AFM in stock, etc, etc.  the CAT condition can be checked along the way.

We will know more after the various parts have been fitted and tested tomorrow.

Les

Hi Les

I was talking to some VW people today and they mentioned the fuel press regulator, Tony has got a fuel press in the car that volkwerke removed but would be very easy to re fit and check fuel press.

Alf

To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 1 April, 2009 10:00:27 AM
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Tony Ricketts Update

We are slowly getting things together for Tony. 

He is getting new parts on the camel train that arrives tomorrow, Andy Johns is sending him a used but functional AFM on a north bound camel train, Alf Anderson knew that there was a competent mechanic in Whyalla, only about 100 km from Iron Knob and within reasonable trucking distance, I have located said mechanic via Alf's contacts, Robert Cleveland has a new AFM in stock, etc, etc.  the CAT condition can be checked along the way.

We will know more after the various parts have been fitted and tested tomorrow.

Les

The new Internet Explorer 8 optimised for Yahoo!7: Faster, Safer, Easier. Get it now..
Alf,

Thanks for that.  I will add it to the list.

Les

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 8:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Tony Ricketts Update

Hi Les

I was talking to some VW people today and they mentioned the fuel press regulator, Tony has got a fuel press in the car that volkwerke removed but would be very easy to re fit and check fuel press.

Alf