Valla/camping

Hi all. Who's booked to camp at Valla next week? Or going to book. There are still some spots i think. If i get a list i will speak to the organisers and see if we can be put together in a Syncro camp. Maybe too late But i'll speak to The Organiser (Donna) and see if its possible. Bill.
Hi all. Anybody else having trouble posting messages. The Valla/camping message was posted two days ago and just came through last night. When it didn't come through i posted another message re Valla which took a few hours to come through and now the oroginal message has come through. Me or Yahoo? See you at Valla. Bruce,i'll check if your booked in. Bill

--- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, "Bill" <marg_bill@...> wrote:
>
> Hi all. Who's booked to camp at Valla next week? Or going to book. There are still some spots i think. If i get a list i will speak to the organisers and see if we can be put together in a Syncro camp. Maybe too late But i'll speak to The Organiser (Donna) and see if its possible. Bill.
>
> Bill <marg_bill@westnet.com.au> wrote:
>
> Hi all. Anybody else having trouble posting messages.

Yes.

I posted 3 and one came through.
Hi Bill,
As you can see below, I received both your messages.
BenT

On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 2:13 PM, Bill <marg_bill@westnet.com.au> wrote:
Hi all. Anybody else having trouble posting messages. The Valla/camping message was posted two days ago and just came through last night. When it didn't come through i posted another message re Valla which took a few hours to come through and now the oroginal message has come through. Me or Yahoo? See you at Valla. Bruce,i'll check if your booked in. Bill

--- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, "Bill" <marg_bill@...> wrote:
>
> Hi all. Who's booked to camp at Valla next week? Or going to book. There are still some spots i think. If i get a list i will speak to the organisers and see if we can be put together in a Syncro camp. Maybe too late But i'll speak to The Organiser (Donna) and see if its possible. Bill.
>