Vanagon diagnostic tool

In response to Les' discussion about the purchase of the Vanagon diagnostic tool available from one of the US distributors, I would like to propose a system whereby the Australian syncro group purchases a unit, soley for use of it's group members. It can then be rented on a daily basis by the members when needed which will eventually recoup the initial cost. I would be happy to contribute to the initial purchase but have found the cost of the unit too great to justify for just my own use. Are there any others out there who would be interested?

Nick,

That’s a good thought. For what’s in the analyser, the Van Café price of $200 US is reasonable. The analyser display can be mounted on the dash and the inputs to the ECU can be read while the vehicle is being driven, which is very useful for intermittent faults. If anyone wants to read about it, I have added the manual to the Files section under Syncro ECU Analyser Manual.

Les

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of nickbellau
Sent: 17 November 2009 11:37
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Vanagon diagnostic tool

In response to Les' discussion about the purchase of the Vanagon diagnostic tool available from one of the US distributors, I would like to propose a system whereby the Australian syncro group purchases a unit, soley for use of it's group members. It can then be rented on a daily basis by the members when needed which will eventually recoup the initial cost. I would be happy to contribute to the initial purchase but have found the cost of the unit too great to justify for just my own use. Are there any others out there who would be interested?

I'm planing on ordering one shortly, but due to living in northen Vic it may not be much use to anyone else.  I figure for the $200 US it is worth having, much simpler that braking into wireing looms all the time.

Michael Roberts

To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, November 17, 2009 12:00:34 PM
Subject: RE: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Vanagon diagnostic tool

Nick,

That’s a good thought.  For what’s in the analyser, the Van Café price of $200 US is reasonable.  The analyser display can be mounted on the dash and the inputs to the ECU can be read while the vehicle is being driven, which is very useful for intermittent faults.  If anyone wants to read about it, I have added the manual to the Files section under Syncro ECU Analyser Manual.

Les

From: Syncro_T3_Australia @yahoogroups. com [mailto: Syncro_T3_Australia @yahoogroups. com ] On Behalf Of nickbellau
Sent: 17 November 2009 11:37
To: Syncro_T3_Australia @yahoogroups. com
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australi a] Vanagon diagnostic tool

Yahoo! Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!