Vanagon syndrome fix

For Sale @ $US70 on The Samba is the later "A" version of the vanagon syndrome fix ....

Suggest anyone who needs one move pretty fast on it, it looks in good nic and not often this later version comes up.
Ken
Just get one from a dealer. They're free.

----- Original Message -----
Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com

To:
"_T3_Australia forum Syncro" <syncro_t3_australia@yahoogroups.com>
Cc:

Sent:
Thu, 13 Jun 2013 22:45:49 +1000
Subject:
[Syncro_T3_Australia] Vanagon syndrome fix

For Sale @ $US70 on The Samba is the later "A" version of the vanagon syndrome fix ....

Suggest anyone who needs one move pretty fast on it, it looks in good nic and not often this later version comes up.
Ken

Email sent using Optus Webmail
Phil. I know we've covered this subject before but is there some vw internal reference to quote. If I walked into the local vw agent in coffs or port mac and asked for a syndrome fix for a vanagon they would have no idea. Bill
Phil. I know we've covered this subject before but is there some vw internal reference to quote. If I walked into the local vw agent in coffs or port mac and asked for a syndrome fix for a vanagon they would have no idea. Bill
Somebody on the forum has already covered that.

To:
<Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com>
Cc:

Sent:
Thu, 13 Jun 2013 22:18:29 -0000
Subject:
[Syncro_T3_Australia] Re: Vanagon syndrome fix

Other than Yurik who in a past post referred to a past VW employee who assisted someone to wangle one from VW some time back, in more recent times there has been zero posts by anyone of an approach to VW in Oz and the receipt of a freeby.
So it's still out there for someone to report here such success or else it's still unchartered waters for someone to give it a go. 
As far as I'm concerned, this issue once had some validity, by now it is a myth unless you can come up with hard facts. This item was never the subject of an official recall campaign by VW in Oz, at best it was an internal voluntary VW repair item 20 years ago for workshop vehicles presenting with the syndrome issue or else a goodwill gesture.

So I repeat, suggest taking up The Samba item while still available, of which I see there are two alternate sellers for similar money.

Ken

To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 10:38:45 +1000
Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Re: Vanagon syndrome fix

To:
Cc:

Sent:
Subject:

To:
Cc:

Sent:
Fri, 14 Jun 2013 11:16:10 +1000
Subject:
RE: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Re: Vanagon syndrome fix

Other than Yurik who in a past post referred to a past VW employee who assisted someone to wangle one from VW some time back, in more recent times there has been zero posts by anyone of an approach to VW in Oz and the receipt of a freeby.
So it's still out there for someone to report here such success or else it's still unchartered waters for someone to give it a go.
As far as I'm concerned, this issue once had some validity, by now it is a myth unless you can come up with hard facts. This item was never the subject of an official recall campaign by VW in Oz, at best it was an internal voluntary VW repair item 20 years ago for workshop vehicles presenting with the syndrome issue or else a goodwill gesture.

So I repeat, suggest taking up The Samba item while still available, of which I see there are two alternate sellers for similar money.

Ken

To:
Cc:

Sent:
Subject:

No one else on the forum has already covered that.

Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 12:16:42 +1000
Subject: RE: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Re: Vanagon syndrome fix

To:
Cc:

Sent:
Fri, 14 Jun 2013 11:16:10 +1000
Subject:
RE: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Re: Vanagon syndrome fix

Ken

To:
Cc:

Sent:
Subject: