Wanted: original radio antenna

Hi all,

would anyone here have (or know where I can find) an original retractable radio antenna for my '92 Syncro? It's mounted vertically outside the driver's pillar with 2 mounting points.

Thanks!

Gaetan

Hi Gaetan,

I managed to find one of that style aerial at Repco.

That was about 5 years ago but I am sure they would still sell one.

The proper factory ones actually run vertically up from the passenger side front/ side panel - they were rare over here.

Cheers,

Scott

On 24/05/2018 8:25 PM, lepews@me.com [Syncro_T3_Australia] wrote:

Hi all,

would anyone here have (or know where I can find) an original retractable radio antenna for my '92 Syncro? It's mounted vertically outside the driver's pillar with 2 mounting points.

Thanks!

Gaetan

--
Best regards, Scott Pitcher SPB Consulting
Gaetan, they are not original. They where fitted by dealers. The type you have is very common (and not great quality). Easiest lace to get them is supercheap. Greg

Sent from Greg's iPhone

On 24 May 2018, at 8:25 pm, lepews@me.com [Syncro_T3_Australia] <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi all,

Thanks!

Gaetan

Gowesty.com
Search for antenna

On Thu, May 24, 2018, 18:26 lepews@me.com [Syncro_T3_Australia] <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi all,

Thanks!

Gaetan

On Thu, May 24, 2018, 18:26 lepews@me.com [Syncro_T3_Australia] <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi all,

Thanks!

Gaetan

These are economy version economical aerials usually to mount on the onside A pillar, versions commonly available at any auto parts store, such as ...

Goto: http://www.supercheapauto.com.au/Product/Aerpro-Aerial-Offset-Pillar-Mount-AP120/11158?menuFrom=1021695

Ken

www.supercheapauto.com.au
Aerpro Aerial - Universal, AP120 - 3 section stainless steel mast - at super cheap prices.

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> on behalf of lepews@me.com [Syncro_T3_Australia] <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, 24 May 2018 8:25 PM
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Wanted: original radio antenna

Hi all,

Thanks!

Gaetan

Great! Thanks for the info, I'll check JustKampers and SuperCheap alike, and see what' I can come up with :)