wracking 2 syncros

hi everybody,

i am wrecking two syncros and selling one as a complete.

the cars are located in greater Sydney.

if there is any interests i will get some photos out. i will put them onto Gumtree soon after.

one telstra van, one full house caravelle GL (badly rusted) and one low spec (non telstra)

give me a call or send me text.

the cars need to get out of here!

cheers,

Jens 

Hi Jens,

Are you parting out the vans or selling complete? If so there are a couple of things I might be interested in.

Thanks,

Jon.

On 28/04/2014, at 5:43 PM, jens.baufeldt@me.com wrote:

hi everybody,

if there is any interests i will get some photos out. i will put them onto Gumtree soon after.

one telstra van, one full house caravelle GL (badly rusted) and one low spec (non telstra)

cheers,

Jens 

Also any chance you can provide the VIN for each so we can keep track of the history of these vans? Any other history appreciated.

Cheers.

Jon.

hi everybody,

cheers,

Jens 

Hi Jens,
If you have the chance it would be great to see some photos and maybe a few details as well. Which one is being sold complete?
Cheers, Andy Sinclair.

Sent from my iPhad

On 28 Apr 2014, at 9:06 pm, Jon Bartlett <mail@jaybe.net> wrote:

Also any chance you can provide the VIN for each so we can keep track of the history of these vans? Any other history appreciated.

Cheers.

Jon.

hi everybody,

cheers,

Jens 

Jens,

Very good point.  We have been gathering VIN’s this year and having the VIN’s of these vehicles would be a big contribution. 

The history of the Syncro in Australia is all gaps; knowing the VIN of each that you are selling would be very useful.

Les

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jon Bartlett
Sent: 28 April 2014 21:07
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] wracking 2 syncros

Cheers.

Jon.

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the requests. As promised the pics if the vans.

The gold one is with a Suburu 2,5 conversion and would be sold for 2000$
The front seats are missing but mid bench and rear bench inc seat belts are installed. It has AC. Don't know what's working or not,

The SGK-773 Telstra van is actually really good and has a roc and roll bed installed. Good engine and running. Nice body and only little rust. 6000$

The white van with no plates is a shell only. No diffs nor engine. Cost would be 1000$

2 more 2wd chassis available but only good for panels, windows and seats.

Am sorry but I missed the VIN numbers, will do that in a day or two.
Jens,

I am interested in the Caravelle Syncro for $2k for the scooby conversion and whatever else I need.

Let me know where you are so I can come and have a look.

My email is
spbconsulting@bigpond.com

Thanks,

Skot

On 29/04/2014 7:52 PM, Jens Baufeldt wrote:

Hey guys,

The front seats are missing but mid bench and rear bench inc seat belts are installed. It has AC. Don't know what's working or not,

The SGK-773 Telstra van is actually really good and has a roc and roll bed installed. Good engine and running. Nice body and only little rust. 6000$

The white van with no plates is a shell only. No diffs nor engine. Cost would be 1000$

Paul Muller’s site.

Bob

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jens Baufeldt
Sent: Tuesday, 29 April 2014 7:52 PM
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] wracking 2 syncros [6 Attachments]

Hey guys,

Hi all,

The carravelle GL is including the gearbox. It was sold but the buyer stepped back from his offer.