Yet even more Valla photos-has this man no shame!

Includes a preponderance of pictures towards the end of my previous T3 Syncro with getting on for 2years of  additional action and armour. You have to allow an old bloke some nostalgia.  There is also an illustration of a schwimmwagen on the side of the Wolfsberg Motors  Truck, the owner of which owns such a rare vehicle. Hart if only we'd made friends earlier I'd  have got you to stash a few away  instead of allowing the British Army at the end of the War to reputedly drive them off piers and jetties for amusement.
Cheers
Roger
Thanks Roger,
this size is a great screen size and even prints well at A4.
Much appreciated.
Peter and Val.

--Original Message Text---
From: Roger Bell bellrmit@yahoo.com.au [Syncro_T3_Australia]
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014 06:27:49 -0700

Includes a preponderance of pictures towards the end of my previous T3 Syncro with getting on for 2years of additional action and armour. You have to allow an old bloke some nostalgia. There is also an illustration of a schwimmwagen on the side of the Wolfsberg Motors Truck, the owner of which owns such a rare vehicle. Hart if only we'd made friends earlier I'd have got you to stash a few away instead of allowing the British Army at the end of the War to reputedly drive them off piers and jetties for amusement.
Cheers
Roger

Roger,

Yes thanks again for the extra photos - didn't get to take any of your old truck. It looked like it had had some of Michael Jackson's plastic surgery.

I remember your concern just after the previous Rover trail when you wanted to replace your rear bumper end cap after it being rubbed to firmly against that last really steep bit of the nasty track.

Seems rather pointless now after seeing the rest of the rear bumper now.

That bash plate over the exhaust area looks like it would catch on everything.

The rest of the photos are brilliant.

Cheers,

Skot

On 9/08/2014 11:27 PM, Roger Bell bellrmit@yahoo.com.au [Syncro_T3_Australia] wrote:

Includes a preponderance of pictures towards the end of my previous T3 Syncro with getting on for 2years of  additional action and armour. You have to allow an old bloke some nostalgia.  There is also an illustration of a schwimmwagen on the side of the Wolfsberg Motors  Truck, the owner of which owns such a rare vehicle. Hart if only we'd made friends earlier I'd  have got you to stash a few away  instead of allowing the British Army at the end of the War to reputedly drive them off piers and jetties for amusement.
Cheers
Roger