Tiguan rims

Just in case anyone was wondering about Tiguan rims, yes they fit. Sixteen inch and et33. The gvm of the Tiguan is only 200kg off the syncros. Had Ajax machine the centre bore to a depth of ten mm and bought a set of the right radius ball seat lug nuts from www.t3technique.com . Chris there is a real gent and knows more about fitting any rim to t3's than anyone. Photos to follow. Greg E
Pics attached

--- On Mon, 21/2/11, gregespo73 <gregespo73@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Tiguan rims
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Received: Monday, 21 February, 2011, 9:33 PM

Just in case anyone was wondering about Tiguan rims, yes they fit. Sixteen inch and et33. The gvm of the Tiguan is only 200kg off the syncros. Had Ajax machine the centre bore to a depth of ten mm and bought a set of the right radius ball seat lug nuts from www.t3technique.com . Chris there is a real gent and knows more about fitting any rim to t3's than anyone. Photos to follow. Greg E

Greg

Brilliant - they look very smart.

What tyre size are you running?

Mark.

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 9:53 PM, greg esposito <gregespo73@yahoo.com> wrote:

Pics attached

Hey Mark, Running 225/70/16. I have a fingers width clearance on the rear arms. As far as the fronts go, I jacked up the rear left to compress the rhf and found a very small amount of clearance. This clearance would disappear during offroading. I am replacing the castor bushes this week and when I do the alignment I will go as positive on the castor adjustment as possible. I also need to get the front springs made and will lengthen the bump stop. Have you swapped the camper canopy off the blue 2wd yet? Greg E

--- On Mon, 21/2/11, Mark Kofahl <markkofahl@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Tiguan rims
Received: Monday, 21 February, 2011, 10:22 PM

Greg

Mark.

Pics attached

They look very smart Greg. Did you get 5? Just wondering what you are doing for a spare?
Gary

On 22/02/2011, at 7:32 AM, greg esposito wrote:

Hey Mark, Running 225/70/16. I have a fingers width clearance on the rear arms. As far as the fronts go, I jacked up the rear left to compress the rhf and found a very small amount of clearance. This clearance would disappear during offroading. I am replacing the castor bushes this week and when I do the alignment I will go as positive on the castor adjustment as possible. I also need to get the front springs made and will lengthen the bump stop. Have you swapped the camper canopy off the blue 2wd yet? Greg E

Greg

Mark.

Pics attached

Hey Gary, Only have 4 at this stage. The Tiguans have a space saver spare so only 4 come up for sale at any one time. If anyone else goes this way I would be interested in spliting a set.I do have a decoupler (Florians) and 14" spare up front. I carry emergency bungs and a good 12v compressor. The long term goal is to build a rear swing out tyre carrier and tube front bar. Also want to replace that rediculously heavy tyre tray with a skid plate. Got those Mefros and siekels on yet Gary? Greg E

--- On Tue, 22/2/11, Gary Cookson <gary@twentytwentyone.net> wrote:

Received: Tuesday, 22 February, 2011, 9:26 AM

They look very smart Greg. Did you get 5? Just wondering what you are doing for a spare?
Gary

Greg

Mark.

Pics attached

Hi Greg

Yes the decoupler would make that a bit easier.

No, van is languishing at the moment. The diesel pump i sourced from the UK started leaking from the high pressure head so I had to r&r that and put a set of new seals in it. Just need to tweak the smoke levels now but at least no more leaks, the tarmac was suffering.

Next job is the seikels on the front and OMEs then the Mefros, then the rear carrier, then the rear bumper, then the front, then the roof, then the fridge...

Maybe a group build of tube bumpers and rear carriers is in order? Do you know any fabricators?

Gary

On 22/02/2011, at 10:02 AM, greg esposito wrote:

Hey Gary, Only have 4 at this stage. The Tiguans have a space saver spare so only 4 come up for sale at any one time. If anyone else goes this way I would be interested in spliting a set.I do have a decoupler (Florians) and 14" spare up front. I carry emergency bungs and a good 12v compressor. The long term goal is to build a rear swing out tyre carrier and tube front bar. Also want to replace that rediculously heavy tyre tray with a skid plate. Got those Mefros and siekels on yet Gary? Greg E

Gary

Greg

Mark.

Pics attached

Sounds like we need to book your Syncro in for a working bee, Gary! Sorry to hear it's still in the doldrums.

Francesca.

PS Like the snappy new look, Greg. Yours is going to be a Monster Truck of a Syncro.

On 22 February 2011 10:15, Gary Cookson <gary@twentytwentyone.net> wrote:

Hi Greg

No, van is languishing at the moment. The diesel pump i sourced from the UK started leaking from the high pressure head so I had to r&r that and put a set of new seals in it. Just need to tweak the smoke levels now but at least no more leaks, the tarmac was suffering.

Next job is the seikels on the front and OMEs then the Mefros, then the rear carrier, then the rear bumper, then the front, then the roof, then the fridge...

Maybe a group build of tube bumpers and rear carriers is in order? Do you know any fabricators?

Gary

Hey Gary, Only have 4 at this stage. The Tiguans have a space saver spare so only 4 come up for sale at any one time. If anyone else goes this way I would be interested in spliting a set.I do have a decoupler (Florians) and 14" spare up front. I carry emergency bungs and a good 12v compressor. The long term goal is to build a rear swing out tyre carrier and tube front bar. Also want to replace that rediculously heavy tyre tray with a skid plate. Got those Mefros and siekels on yet Gary? Greg E

Gary

Hey Mark, Running 225/70/16. I have a fingers width clearance on the rear arms. As far as the fronts go, I jacked up the rear left to compress the rhf and found a very small amount of clearance. This clearance would disappear during offroading. I am replacing the castor bushes this week and when I do the alignment I will go as positive on the castor adjustment as possible. I also need to get the front springs made and will lengthen the bump stop. Have you swapped the camper canopy off the blue 2wd yet? Greg E

Greg

Mark.

Pics attached

I like that idea Francesca, might be an alternative to creating the rat look syncro it is trying to achieve by itself...

G

On 22/02/2011, at 10:31 AM, Francesca Coles wrote:

Sounds like we need to book your Syncro in for a working bee, Gary! Sorry to hear it's still in the doldrums.

Francesca.

PS Like the snappy new look, Greg. Yours is going to be a Monster Truck of a Syncro.

Hi Greg

Gary

Gary

Greg

Mark.

Pics attached

OK, I'll provide the tea and scones. Someone else can provide the rest: tools, expertise, workshop, parts, large amounts of money, patience, camaraderie, etc. Pity about the time factor.... Perhaps you should consider giving up your full-time job to dedicate yourself to building your Super Syncro.

F.

On 22 February 2011 10:39, Gary Cookson <gary@twentytwentyone.net> wrote:

I like that idea Francesca, might be an alternative to creating the rat look syncro it is trying to achieve by itself...

G

On 22/02/2011, at 10:31 AM, Francesca Coles wrote:

Francesca.

Hi Greg

Gary

Hey Gary, Only have 4 at this stage. The Tiguans have a space saver spare so only 4 come up for sale at any one time. If anyone else goes this way I would be interested in spliting a set.I do have a decoupler (Florians) and 14" spare up front. I carry emergency bungs and a good 12v compressor. The long term goal is to build a rear swing out tyre carrier and tube front bar. Also want to replace that rediculously heavy tyre tray with a skid plate. Got those Mefros and siekels on yet Gary? Greg E

Gary

Hey Mark, Running 225/70/16. I have a fingers width clearance on the rear arms. As far as the fronts go, I jacked up the rear left to compress the rhf and found a very small amount of clearance. This clearance would disappear during offroading. I am replacing the castor bushes this week and when I do the alignment I will go as positive on the castor adjustment as possible. I also need to get the front springs made and will lengthen the bump stop. Have you swapped the camper canopy off the blue 2wd yet? Greg E

Greg

Mark.

Pics attached

Yeh I feel the pain re the long list Gary. The tube bumper is a hard one. I want to do it myself but I need to find someone (in Melb) who can mandrel bend large diametre (65-75mm) pipe with up to a two mm wall. The rear  carrier is easy rectanguar section cut and weld. My metal work front and rear is going to be one off work because of the winch and the tow bar. Does your guy in hiedleberg do mandrel bending? Greg E

Received: Tuesday, 22 February, 2011, 10:15 AM

Hi Greg

Gary

Gary

Greg

Mark.

Pics attached

Do you mean Castagna steel on Nicholson St? That's the only steel place I know. I wish I knew another for my bike business. Everyone I talk to is too busy with architectural stuff to tackle small jobs.

Castagna are really heavy duty welders, they can't do anything thinner than about 5mm plate from my last chat.

What about one of these and do it yourself

Gary

On 22/02/2011, at 1:37 PM, greg esposito wrote:

Yeh I feel the pain re the long list Gary. The tube bumper is a hard one. I want to do it myself but I need to find someone (in Melb) who can mandrel bend large diametre (65-75mm) pipe with up to a two mm wall. The rear  carrier is easy rectanguar section cut and weld. My metal work front and rear is going to be one off work because of the winch and the tow bar. Does your guy in hiedleberg do mandrel bending? Greg E

Received: Tuesday, 22 February, 2011, 10:15 AM

Hi Greg

Gary

Gary

Greg

Mark.

Pics attached

I have been eyeing those off too Gary. The only thing is with a standard bender like that you get dishing on the inside of the bend. Mandrel bending keeps the bend concentric. The idea of paying off my own pipe bender in one job is attractive though. Greg E

--- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, Gary Cookson <gary@...> wrote:
>
> Do you mean Castagna steel on Nicholson St? That's the only steel place I know. I wish I knew another for my bike business. Everyone I talk to is too busy with architectural stuff to tackle small jobs.
>
> Castagna are really heavy duty welders, they can't do anything thinner than about 5mm plate from my last chat.
>
> What about one of these and do it yourself
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com.au/NEW-16-TON-HYDRAULIC-PIPE-BENDER-PORTABLE-BENDING-/220716945543?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item3363c15087
>
> Gary
>
>
>
> On 22/02/2011, at 1:37 PM, greg esposito wrote:
>
> > Yeh I feel the pain re the long list Gary. The tube bumper is a hard one. I want to do it myself but I need to find someone (in Melb) who can mandrel bend large diametre (65-75mm) pipe with up to a two mm wall. The rear carrier is easy rectanguar section cut and weld. My metal work front and rear is going to be one off work because of the winch and the tow bar. Does your guy in hiedleberg do mandrel bending? Greg E
> >
> > --- On Tue, 22/2/11, Gary Cookson <gary@...> wrote:
> >
> > From: Gary Cookson <gary@...>
> > Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Tiguan rims
> > To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
> > Received: Tuesday, 22 February, 2011, 10:15 AM
> >
> >
> > Hi Greg
> >
> > Yes the decoupler would make that a bit easier.
> >
> > No, van is languishing at the moment. The diesel pump i sourced from the UK started leaking from the high pressure head so I had to r&r that and put a set of new seals in it. Just need to tweak the smoke levels now but at least no more leaks, the tarmac was suffering.
> >
> > Next job is the seikels on the front and OMEs then the Mefros, then the rear carrier, then the rear bumper, then the front, then the roof, then the fridge...
> >
> > Maybe a group build of tube bumpers and rear carriers is in order? Do you know any fabricators?
> >
> > Gary
> >
> >
> >
> > On 22/02/2011, at 10:02 AM, greg esposito wrote:
> >
> >>
> >> Hey Gary, Only have 4 at this stage. The Tiguans have a space saver spare so only 4 come up for sale at any one time. If anyone else goes this way I would be interested in spliting a set.I do have a decoupler (Florians) and 14" spare up front. I carry emergency bungs and a good 12v compressor. The long term goal is to build a rear swing out tyre carrier and tube front bar. Also want to replace that rediculously heavy tyre tray with a skid plate. Got those Mefros and siekels on yet Gary? Greg E
> >>
> >> --- On Tue, 22/2/11, Gary Cookson <gary@...> wrote:
> >>
> >> From: Gary Cookson <gary@...>
> >> Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Tiguan rims
> >> To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
> >> Received: Tuesday, 22 February, 2011, 9:26 AM
> >>
> >>
> >> They look very smart Greg. Did you get 5? Just wondering what you are doing for a spare?
> >> Gary
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> On 22/02/2011, at 7:32 AM, greg esposito wrote:
> >>
> >>>
> >>> Hey Mark, Running 225/70/16. I have a fingers width clearance on the rear arms. As far as the fronts go, I jacked up the rear left to compress the rhf and found a very small amount of clearance. This clearance would disappear during offroading. I am replacing the castor bushes this week and when I do the alignment I will go as positive on the castor adjustment as possible. I also need to get the front springs made and will lengthen the bump stop. Have you swapped the camper canopy off the blue 2wd yet? Greg E
> >>>
> >>> --- On Mon, 21/2/11, Mark Kofahl <markkofahl@...> wrote:
> >>>
> >>> From: Mark Kofahl <markkofahl@...>
> >>> Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Tiguan rims
> >>> To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
> >>> Received: Monday, 21 February, 2011, 10:22 PM
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> Greg
> >>>
> >>> Brilliant - they look very smart.
> >>>
> >>> What tyre size are you running?
> >>>
> >>> Mark.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 9:53 PM, greg esposito <gregespo73@...> wrote:
> >>>
> >>> Pics attached
> >>>
> >>> --- On Mon, 21/2/11, gregespo73 <gregespo73@...> wrote:
> >>>
> >>> From: gregespo73 <gregespo73@...>
> >>> Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Tiguan rims
> >>> Received: Monday, 21 February, 2011, 9:33 PM
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> Just in case anyone was wondering about Tiguan rims, yes they fit. Sixteen inch and et33. The gvm of the Tiguan is only 200kg off the syncros. Had Ajax machine the centre bore to a depth of ten mm and bought a set of the right radius ball seat lug nuts from www.t3technique.com . Chris there is a real gent and knows more about fitting any rim to t3's than anyone. Photos to follow. Greg E
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
Hey Greg, how's the 2.1 going with those new big tyres ? My guess is it's a bit sluggish, so is more power on the cards? Eddie.

--- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, greg esposito <gregespo73@...> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> Hey Mark, Running 225/70/16. I have a fingers width clearance on the rear arms. As far as the fronts go, I jacked up the rear left to compress the rhf and found a very small amount of clearance. This clearance would disappear during offroading. I am replacing the castor bushes this week and when I do the alignment I will go as positive on the castor adjustment as possible. I also need to get the front springs made and will lengthen the bump stop. Have you swapped the camper canopy off the blue 2wd yet? Greg E
>
> --- On Mon, 21/2/11, Mark Kofahl <markkofahl@...> wrote:
>
>
> From: Mark Kofahl <markkofahl@...>
> Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Tiguan rims
> To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
> Received: Monday, 21 February, 2011, 10:22 PM
>
>
> Â
>
>
>
> Greg
>
>
> Brilliant - they look very smart.
>
>
> What tyre size are you running?
>
>
> Mark.
>
>
>
>
>
> On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 9:53 PM, greg esposito <gregespo73@...> wrote:
>
>
> Â
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Pics attached
>
> --- On Mon, 21/2/11, gregespo73 <gregespo73@...> wrote:
>
>
> From: gregespo73 <gregespo73@...>
> Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Tiguan rims
> Received: Monday, 21 February, 2011, 9:33 PM
>
>
>
> Â
>
> Just in case anyone was wondering about Tiguan rims, yes they fit. Sixteen inch and et33. The gvm of the Tiguan is only 200kg off the syncros. Had Ajax machine the centre bore to a depth of ten mm and bought a set of the right radius ball seat lug nuts from www.t3technique.com . Chris there is a real gent and knows more about fitting any rim to t3's than anyone. Photos to follow. Greg E
>
>
> Â
>
Have 225/70/16 on the TRistar and the speedo is still over reading although less than before when I used standard 14". It now reads 105 when I go 100 GPS.  Hart

Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 10:35:47 +0000
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Re: Tiguan rims

Hey Greg, how's the 2.1 going with those new big tyres ? My guess is it's a bit sluggish, so is more power on the cards? Eddie.

--- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, greg esposito <gregespo73@...> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> Hey Mark, Running 225/70/16. I have a fingers width clearance on the rear arms. As far as the fronts go, I jacked up the rear left to compress the rhf and found a very small amount of clearance. This clearance would disappear during offroading. I am replacing the castor bushes this week and when I do the alignment I will go as positive on the castor adjustment as possible. I also need to get the front springs made and will lengthen the bump stop. Have you swapped the camper canopy off the blue 2wd yet? Greg E
>
>
>
>
>
>  
>
>
>
> Greg
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Mark.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>  
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Pics attached
>
>
>
>
>
>
>  
>
> Just in case anyone was wondering about Tiguan rims, yes they fit. Sixteen inch and et33. The gvm of the Tiguan is only 200kg off the syncros. Had Ajax machine the centre bore to a depth of ten mm and bought a set of the right radius ball seat lug nuts from www.t3technique.com . Chris there is a real gent and knows more about fitting any rim to t3's than anyone. Photos to follow. Greg E
>
>
>  
>

Exactly the same as mine Hart. 10km over at 100kmh on 14" and 5kmh on the new rubber.

--- On Tue, 22/2/11, Hartmut Kiehn <hartis@live.com.au> wrote:

Subject: RE: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Re: Tiguan rims
To: "Hartmut Kiehn" <syncro_t3_australia@yahoogroups.com>
Received: Tuesday, 22 February, 2011, 10:10 PM

Have 225/70/16 on the TRistar and the speedo is still over reading although less than before when I used standard 14". It now reads 105 when I go 100 GPS.  Hart

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>  
>
>
>
> Greg
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Mark.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>  
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Pics attached
>
>
>
>
>
>
>  
>
>
>
>  
>

Tristar is parked next to Trakka . Today I measured height. Tristar is 100mm higher than Trakka. That is front. Rear is 80mm higher. Never had extensions on the OMEs but really should fit them. Was very hard to instal them without xtensions. Despite new bushes casor is not within limit but (just) acceptable.  Hart

Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 03:14:50 -0800

Exactly the same as mine Hart. 10km over at 100kmh on 14" and 5kmh on the new rubber.

--- On Tue, 22/2/11, Hartmut Kiehn <hartis@live.com.au> wrote:

To: "Hartmut Kiehn" <syncro_t3_australia@yahoogroups.com>
Received: Tuesday, 22 February, 2011, 10:10 PM

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>  
>
>
>
> Greg
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Mark.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>  
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Pics attached
>
>
>
>
>
>
>  
>
>
>
>  
>

Hi Eddie. Have only driven around town so far and it actually feels o.k. I think because the gearing is better for city use. Considering I was down to 2nd gear on some of those long steep climbs in Tassie, I can,t imagine how bad it will be now. Re power I am thinking two options. One is the obvious higher compression and bigger bore and stroke. The other is loose the a/c compressor and fit a small supercharger and megasquirt efi. No time or money for any of that at this stage. Greg E 

--- On Tue, 22/2/11, bergodaz <bergodaz@ozemail.com.au> wrote:

Received: Tuesday, 22 February, 2011, 9:35 PM

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>  
>
>
>
> Greg
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Mark.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>  
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Pics attached
>
>
>
>
>
>
>  
>
>
>
>  
>

Yes I imagine the quality of the forms probably isn't brilliant on those but if you've got the welding gear it would be a satisfying thing to build and the dishing might not be too noticeable. I think the forms are all imperial so the metric tubing might not fit so well either. Not sure about that though.

On 22/02/2011, at 7:33 PM, gregespo73 wrote:

I have been eyeing those off too Gary. The only thing is with a standard bender like that you get dishing on the inside of the bend. Mandrel bending keeps the bend concentric. The idea of paying off my own pipe bender in one job is attractive though. Greg E

>
> Do you mean Castagna steel on Nicholson St? That's the only steel place I know. I wish I knew another for my bike business. Everyone I talk to is too busy with architectural stuff to tackle small jobs.
>
> Castagna are really heavy duty welders, they can't do anything thinner than about 5mm plate from my last chat.
>
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com.au/NEW-16-TON-HYDRAULIC-PIPE-BENDER-PORTABLE-BENDING-/220716945543?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item3363c15087
>
> Gary
>
>
>
>
> > Yeh I feel the pain re the long list Gary. The tube bumper is a hard one. I want to do it myself but I need to find someone (in Melb) who can mandrel bend large diametre (65-75mm) pipe with up to a two mm wall. The rear carrier is easy rectanguar section cut and weld. My metal work front and rear is going to be one off work because of the winch and the tow bar. Does your guy in hiedleberg do mandrel bending? Greg E
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Hi Greg
> >
> >
> > No, van is languishing at the moment. The diesel pump i sourced from the UK started leaking from the high pressure head so I had to r&r that and put a set of new seals in it. Just need to tweak the smoke levels now but at least no more leaks, the tarmac was suffering.
> >
> > Next job is the seikels on the front and OMEs then the Mefros, then the rear carrier, then the rear bumper, then the front, then the roof, then the fridge...
> >
> > Maybe a group build of tube bumpers and rear carriers is in order? Do you know any fabricators?
> >
> > Gary
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >>
> >> Hey Gary, Only have 4 at this stage. The Tiguans have a space saver spare so only 4 come up for sale at any one time. If anyone else goes this way I would be interested in spliting a set.I do have a decoupler (Florians) and 14" spare up front. I carry emergency bungs and a good 12v compressor. The long term goal is to build a rear swing out tyre carrier and tube front bar. Also want to replace that rediculously heavy tyre tray with a skid plate. Got those Mefros and siekels on yet Gary? Greg E
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> They look very smart Greg. Did you get 5? Just wondering what you are doing for a spare?
> >> Gary
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>>
> >>> Hey Mark, Running 225/70/16. I have a fingers width clearance on the rear arms. As far as the fronts go, I jacked up the rear left to compress the rhf and found a very small amount of clearance. This clearance would disappear during offroading. I am replacing the castor bushes this week and when I do the alignment I will go as positive on the castor adjustment as possible. I also need to get the front springs made and will lengthen the bump stop. Have you swapped the camper canopy off the blue 2wd yet? Greg E
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> Greg
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> Mark.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> Pics attached
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> Just in case anyone was wondering about Tiguan rims, yes they fit. Sixteen inch and et33. The gvm of the Tiguan is only 200kg off the syncros. Had Ajax machine the centre bore to a depth of ten mm and bought a set of the right radius ball seat lug nuts from www.t3technique.com . Chris there is a real gent and knows more about fitting any rim to t3's than anyone. Photos to follow. Greg E
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>

Yes, I know what you mean about crawling around Tassie in 2nd gear (there are an awful lot of hills on that island). At least the scenery is admirable enough to ease the pain of feeling like a mobile road-block. Good luck with gee-ing her up - I'd love to give ours a whiff of something stronger, and no doubt others will follow the Esposito make-over with interest.

Francesca.

On 23 February 2011 09:28, Gary Cookson <gary@twentytwentyone.net> wrote:

Yes I imagine the quality of the forms probably isn't brilliant on those but if you've got the welding gear it would be a satisfying thing to build and the dishing might not be too noticeable. I think the forms are all imperial so the metric tubing might not fit so well either. Not sure about that though.

On 22/02/2011, at 7:33 PM, gregespo73 wrote:

>
>
>
>
>
> Gary
>
>
>
>
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Hi Greg
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Gary
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> Gary
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> Greg
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> Mark.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> Pics attached
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
> >